Chapter 30

The Guan Group Building has a strong sense of technology, is tall and majestic, and looks particularly grand in the sunshine.

Qi Feibai went downstairs to the Guan Group, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and walked faster than before.

He hasn't seen Guan Linyu for three days.

Although he sends many messages to Guan Linyu every day and makes video calls in his spare time, he still misses Guan Linyu so much and wants to see him every day.

Entering the lobby, the receptionist immediately stood up and Qi Feibai jumped over.

The front desk immediately showed a sweet smile: "Doctor Qi, good morning, Mr. Yu has helped you directly open the special elevator permission for Guanzong. I will take you there now."

Qi Feibai's eyebrows were curved, showing off the speaking skills he learned from the anchor: "How do you know that Brother Linyu and I have confirmed our relationship? Yes, we are together!"

The receptionist was startled and smiled even more, coaxing him as if looking at his younger brother: "Yes, everyone knows about your relationship with Mr. Guan now, and everyone knows that you two are very sweet."

Qi Feibai was very satisfied. This young lady was much more knowledgeable than her teammates in the games played by the anchor.

Entering the elevator, Qi Feibai hummed a random tune.

He didn't know that in the control room, several security personnel gathered around to watch the elevator surveillance screen. Hearing the incomprehensible tune and looking at Qi Feibai's high-spirited look, they understood Mr. Guan's choice.

"Sure enough, you can't believe the brainwashing kits on the Internet. Dr. Qi is a very cute omega. How can he be so demonized?"

"It's also because of Mr. Guan's favor that everyone can see the truest version of him. His former fiancé didn't say much good things about him."

"Hey, even though his genes are not high-quality, what kind of bicycle does such a cute omega need?"

"Don't talk about Mr. Guan, I really like him now."

Not long after, the elevator arrived and Qi Feibai stepped out of the elevator.

In the large office outside the president's office, everyone who was working looked over.

The more courageous and outgoing staff immediately waved and said hello: "Doctor Qi, good morning."

Qi Feibai tilted his head slightly, his eyes full of joy, and he looked at everyone expectantly: "How do you know that your relationship with Mr. Guan and I is confirmed! Yes, we are together."

The employees in the big office were stunned at first. Although everyone laughed out loud, the employee who spoke just now smiled and said, "Yes, everyone knows, you two are a perfect match!"

Qi Feibai was satisfied and decided to go home at night and give the anchor two more little hearts.

The assistants in the assistant's office looked over their heads when they heard the laughter outside.

Yu Zhe coughed lightly: "Everyone, work hard."

After saying that, he stood up, walked out of the assistant's office, and went out to watch the fun.

As soon as he walked out of the office, he saw Qi Feibai walking towards him happily, his eyes full of joy. When he saw him, his eyes lit up: "Brother Yu Zhe, how do you know that brother Linyu and I have confirmed our relationship!"