Chapter 46

At ten o'clock in the morning, the live broadcast started.

After Qiyao's live broadcast room was launched, the number of people increased at a very impressive rate.

Not long after, millions of interstellar netizens gathered in the live broadcast room.

Many netizens who like Qi Yao lamented:

[As expected of the most popular omega in the empire, the speed of showing up in the live broadcast room is too fast! 】

[No one will really watch Qi Feibai's live broadcast. Qi Yao's live broadcast is the best. Listening to him in his live broadcast room will make you calm down. 】

Of course, some good people questioned Qi Yao:

[In the confession letter incident, what does it mean that you haven't responded yet! Why do you have to know three things? Don't you think you are wrong? 】

In the live broadcast room, the dim light of the ambient light shone on the side of Qi Yao's face.

He looks much thinner than during his previous variety show days, and his cheeks are already slightly sunken.

His eyes were full of apology, but he seemed to be particularly stubborn.

Seeing those remarks questioning him, his eyes turned red, and he looked at the camera with a firm look: "I know what you want to hear from me, and I do want to apologize. My previous behavior has been brought to Mr. Guan and my cousin. Bad effect."

He lowered his eyes: "But..."

"But I still don't regret it. I admit my mistakes, but I still want to protect the sincerity in my heart. I don't want to deceive myself. Even now, I can tell everyone firmly."

He raised his eyes: "My heart still hasn't changed. I can't stay with Mr. Guan, but I will continue my feelings silently and quietly."

After saying this, he looked up at the ceiling, as if to stop the tears from falling.

After a moment, he looked at the camera again and smiled softly and innocently: "Oh, my live broadcast room will no longer respond to this question in the future. I start the live broadcast in the hope that I can provide free clinics and comfort everyone who needs it. Bring strength."

The live broadcast room immediately refreshed the screen:

【Yaoyao is really great! 】

[Yaoyao is the most innocent and kind-hearted person, how come there are still people who misunderstand him and seriously hurt him! Don't you all have a heart? 】

[I just like to see Yaoyao's diagnosis and treatment. Listening to Yaoyao's gentle words to the patients, my heart will calm down. 】

Qi Yao smiled gently: "I wish I could help you."

At this time, a barrage floated by:

[Laughing, there is truth, kindness and beauty here. Qi Feibai bluntly said in the live broadcast that he is trying to make money. He really is not embarrassed at all! 】

Qi Yao lowered his eyes and sneered in his heart. Sure enough, he didn't need to do anything, Qi Feibai would commit suicide himself.

He looked at the barrage. Many people said they wanted to go to Qi Feibai's live broadcast room to see how he made money, and they were even more gloating about his misfortune.

At this time, Qi Yao was still unaware of what this trend meant when the audience left for Qi Feibai's live broadcast room.

Qi Feibai's live broadcast room is completely different from Qi Yao's live broadcast room.