Chapter 126: Extra

Do you want to listen to what you are saying!

Qi Feibai walked up to Guan Linyu with difficulty and blocked him: "But he is already with me, and the eggs he picked up are in my pouch!"

The male penguin nodded: "He picked up that egg from me. It's my egg."

"Now I want to get my eggs back and hatch them with him. It's hard for you, a short and small male penguin, to save his own life. Why should you fight with me!"

After saying this, the male penguin looked at Guan Linyu behind Qi Feibai: "I am taller, stronger, and better looking than him, so you should abandon him and hatch eggs with me."

"The egg you picked up is mine, and I won't let you return it to me. We can just hatch the egg together."

"How could you do this!" Qi Feibai didn't wait for Guan Linyu's reply before he yelled at the male penguin: "You threw this egg away yourself. If we picked it up, it's ours. Why should we give it back to you?"

"He won't be with you either. He pursued me for a long time before I agreed to it! How could he be with you?"

"That's because you couldn't find a mate before and it's best to pursue him, so he came to you." The male penguin said.

"impossible!"

"Not really."

Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu spoke at the same time.

Guan Linyu stepped forward in two steps and stood beside Qi Feibai: "I pursue him because I like him."

After Qi Feibai heard Guan Linyu say this, he immediately raised his chin, looking very proud.

The male penguin clearly couldn't understand.

"What's so good about him? How could you like him?"

"He is short and thin. He is almost the same as those female penguins. He is not good-looking. He cannot lay eggs and reproduce. The prey he eats should only be able to feed himself. How can you like such a penguin?"

Guan Linyu didn't want to argue with these animals.

He can tolerate the unreasonable behavior of these animals, and he has a certain amount of patience and tolerance towards them.

But he couldn't accept them bullying Qi Feibai.

He also couldn't accept that the penguin in front of him trampled Qi Feibai like this in front of him.

"I don't think he is weak. Being short doesn't mean everything. In my opinion, he is much taller than you."

"I also think he is the cutest and most handsome."

"As for reproduction, if he wants, I can help him every year and pick up some eggs that other irresponsible penguins can't take care of, or penguin orphans abandoned by their parents. If he doesn't want to reproduce, then it's just me. Live with him."

"So, you shouldn't ask why I fall in love with him."

"I have to thank him for finally taking a liking to me."

Qi Feibai stood beside Guan Linyu. Listening to Guan Linyu's words, his heart swelled as if it was about to jump out of his chest.

He has never heard anyone praise him like this.

Like he really was that good, that good of a goose.

He raised his chin and pressed it against Guan Linyu's body, looking proudly at the male penguin who was so humiliated by Guan Linyu that he became angry.