Chapter 90

Qi Feibai has just become a young man and has little confidence in himself.

Although there are many hidden rules of human beings in the memory of the original owner, they will not pop up to remind him all the time. Most of the time, he needs to deliberately extract them from his memory.

Only then would he think that he had missed Guan Linyu's proposal.

Missing the proposal was outrageous to Xiao Su.

But when he saw that the person in front of him was Qi Feibai, Xiao Su had the illusion that he could indeed do such a thing.

The two looked at each other, and both saw confirmation in each other's eyes.

five minutes later.

Qi Feibai's new media company, and the team responsible for his live broadcast and various publicity work, had outrageous expressions on their faces after hearing his and Xiao Su's speculations.

"Could it be that you two guessed wrong? Even if Xiaobai is sometimes unreliable, Mr. Guan will never let Xiaobai miss it, right?"

Xiao Su: "Is it possible that Mr. Guan thought Xiao Bai declined him?"

Other team members: "???"

This answer is really outrageous.

But looking at Qi Feibai's confused look, he felt that maybe it could really happen?

Qi Feibai did a lot of tricks during the live broadcast.

They usually feel that these sexy operations work very well and are quite satisfied.

Now that I think about it, there are so many unpredictable things that may happen during the live broadcast. Maybe the same is true in his life?

"What should I do if I really missed it!"

Originally the team was having a meeting, but now they feel that the content of their meeting is not worth mentioning compared to missing Guan Linyu's proposal.

Ever since, the focus of today's meeting has changed.

No longer relevant to work.

Team employees with rich work experience in the new media industry have been given new project topics.

"How to Solve the Failed Proposal of Guan Linyu from Qi Feibai's Perspective"

Everyone has different opinions.

But the starting point is that Qi Feibai secretly reminds Guan Linyu that he can propose again.

As a straight-ball penguin, Qi Feibai listened for a long time and felt that they were beating around the bush and it was really a waste of their brains. The meaning was not expressed well, and Guan Linyu might not be able to understand it.

While everyone was scratching their heads, Qi Feibai tentatively asked, "How about I propose to him?"

The office fell silent instantly.

You can hear the needle drop.

Xiao Su's neck seemed to be equipped with a mechanical device, and she turned her head like a robot.

The eyes of others slowly moved to Qi Feibai.

Qi Feibai shrank when they saw him, and his voice was even more careful: "Can't an omega propose?"

He searched hard from the memory of the original owner, but couldn't find any rules to refer to.

Maybe the original owner doesn't know either.