Chapter 147: Extra

After my sister turned one year old, her family sent her to a kindergarten.

The customer group of this kindergarten is not parents who have no time to take care of their children. The children in the kindergarten are more about establishing social habits and forming a good, positive and healthy mental state under the guidance of the kindergarten teacher.

The Guan family is actually better than many families in educating their children.

The educational philosophy of Guan Fu and Guan Mu is also superior to that of most parents.

The excellence of Guan Linyu and Guan Yaoyao is enough to prove it.

But they are not self-confident people. The better they are, the more cautious and humble they are.

They find kindergarten classes for their children in the hope of having more educational channels, shaping a good character for the children, and thus giving them more possibilities.

An An couldn't go to kindergarten because of health reasons.

His family also found a way for him to acquire an ocean paradise so that he could contact more humans in the ocean paradise.

But this is never a true intersection between people.

Today, An An was finally able to transform into his current appearance. Except for the penguin feathers on his back, he was almost like an ordinary baby elsewhere.

"As long as An An can maintain this form, she can go to kindergarten with her sister." Mrs. Guan was even a little jealous.

After Mrs. Guan and Father Guan left their son's room, they returned to their bedroom, feeling very emotional.

The two of them sat facing each other in silence under the lamp. The dim light cast a warm light, making their faces look slightly tired, but still revealed a sense of calmness and wisdom.

Their hands were held tightly together, and their strong palms contained their love and happiness for An An.

Mrs. Guan said: "Fortunately, An An can gradually transform into a human form. I have been worried about him these days, always afraid that he will live half-human and half-animal like that all his life."

Guan's father was also very emotional: "My sister's life has given him hope. If he really can't see people for the rest of his life and can only communicate with humans through the Penguin House in Ocean Park, he won't feel uncomfortable, and I can't accept it either."

Now he only has feathers on his back, which can be covered by clothes. He can also go out to socialize and play like a human being. When he grows up, he can have his own life according to his own wishes.

This is the simplest wish of the old couple, and also the greatest expectation of Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu for An An.

In the last month, the family focused on maintaining An An's human form.

A month later, An An was able to maintain her human form stably.

But the feathers on his back are still there.

It's okay, you can cover it with clothes.

Today is the day when An An and her sister go to kindergarten together.

The weather today is not very good.

The sky in the distance was a thick dark blue, and dark clouds hung low on the horizon, as if they were about to envelop the entire world.

The wind gradually became violent, blowing a bit of coolness on my face.

Chill seeped into the air, and the distant woods rustled in the wind, with leaves flying, conveying uneasiness.