Chapter 27

The lounge is decorated like a coffee shop, with large and comfortable sofas placed around coffee tables.

There are flowers on the coffee table, and the sunshine outside the window makes the flowers more beautiful.

The air was filled with the aroma of flowers and sweet treats.

All the clinicians who have finished their work are here. They are all in their early 20s. It is the first time to participate in a live broadcast of this level. They are very excited, and the corners of their eyes and eyebrows are full of youthful spirit.

Everyone sat together, talking about the patients they had just met, and sharing their treatment experiences.

After Qi Yao sat down, everyone looked at him with envy and appreciation for the same sex.

"Qi Yao, you are still amazing. I heard that several patients were already in a manic stage, but you calmed them down."

"You are really born to be a therapist. Those alphas can calm down as soon as they are close to you. We are so envious of you."

"How can you be so powerful?"

Qi Yao was embarrassed by everyone's praise and said with a smile: "It's not as good as you said. It should be because I have often done charity in the past and have rich experience."

"You are so kind and self-disciplined. We usually just think about having fun and don't think about doing charity at all. That's you. You are so admirable."

"His genes are also good." Another omega looked at Qi Yao, "You are so matched with any alpha. There are so many people pursuing you, they must have chosen you."

"Qi Yao is the one with the highest choice among us."

"I don't know who is lucky enough to marry him."

Here, the barrage reaction was also intense.

Although Qi Yao is not the best-looking omega in the empire, nor does he have the best family background, he has genetic advantages and can create a very high match with the alpha.

The highest genetic match for many alphas in the empire is Qi Yao.

Qi Yao did not respond to everyone's compliments, but lowered his eyes like a delicate lily.

The omega next to him was Qi Yao's good friend. At this time, he spoke on Qi Yao's behalf: "Don't worry, everyone, Yaoyao will not compete with us for those outstanding alphas."

As soon as these words came out, not only the lounge, but also the live broadcast room exploded.

The quasi-therapists around him were all surprised and amazed, which made Qi Yao's friend's vanity deeply satisfied, because at this time, he was also the focus of the entire lounge.

He raised his chin slightly and said very proudly: "Everyone doesn't know that Yaoyao wants to marry Mr. Guan ever since he got to know him."

"Mr. Guan? But Mr. Guan can't have children!"

"This, the genetic matching between Mr. Guan and any omega is 0, right?"

Qi Yao glared at his friend, as if he didn't expect him to tell his secret here.

However, after a moment of shyness, he admitted openly: "I know everything you said, but every time I see people judging Mr. Guan's marriage because of his genes, I feel very sad."

"Mr. Guan is such a good person and has done so much for us. He is not willing to suffer from serious genetic diseases. He is also a victim. No matter how good my genes are, I want to tell Mr. Guan that he deserves the best. ."