Chapter 51

The medicine bottle in Mingwu's hand solemnly declared: "I didn't do such messy things during my live broadcast. Please don't frame me."

Qi Feibai is an honest little penguin: "Yes, once you were playing a game, and the alpha said he had no feelings for the beta. You said that when you came to 'Wei Ge', the feelings came, and it was so fierce!"

"I went to work today to treat the beta and asked him to use this medicine on his alpha. I learned it from your live broadcast."

Xiao Su opened her mouth and looked at Ming Wu in shock.

Mingwu raised his hand to rest his forehead: "I think this is all the effect of the show."

Qi Feibai: "What is the program effect?"

Mingwu: "..."

"OK, let's get down to business now." Mingwu threw the medicine bottle away, knowing full well that he couldn't continue on certain topics, otherwise he wouldn't be able to explain clearly and would make himself dirty.

"Don't use that thing." Mingwu threw the medicine bottle to the corner of the sofa and threw it far away. Looking at Qi Feibai's reluctant eyes, he gritted his teeth and said, "No alpha would be willing to use this. Besides, alpha There's no need to doubt Guan Linyu's ability, it's just that he can't have children, so it shouldn't be that he's not good at it!"

Xiao Su nodded and agreed with Ming Wu's point of view: "Yes, Xiao Bai, didn't you tell me that Mr. Guan is very powerful? He can make you unbearable every time."

Mingwu was originally sitting on the sofa, and he settled into an uninhibited and comfortable posture. When he heard Xiao Su say this, he immediately sat up straight, and even leaned forward and said in surprise: "Isn't that what you omegas say to each other?"

Xiao Su blushed and forgot that there was Ming Wu next to her.

But he nodded carefully: "I will say it sometimes, but Xiaobai was the first one to tell me."

Ming Wu was in a complicated mood. He adjusted the pace of the topic again and looked at Qi Feibai: "So, it's not that Guan Linyu is incapable, right?"

Qi Feibai thought back to those five days and didn't know how to judge: "But I haven't slept with anyone else. I don't know if what he did is considered okay."

Xiao Su sneaked over and said, "I think it's pretty good."

Mingwu's forehead jumped sharply: "Forget it, please talk about it carefully."

He asked in detail about some relatively private details, such as how many times he did it in five days, how long each time lasted, how many times Qi Feibai could visit Linyu once.

In the end, Mingwu defended Guan Linyu and pointed to the medicine bottle in the corner of the sofa: "He can make you faint and wake you up again, and you still give him medicine! You are really murderous and heart-wrenching!"

Qi Feibai's face was full of shame, and he was a little panicked: "I don't know either. How did I know that he was good at doing that? I have no experience!"

"Then should I apologize to him now?"

Mingwu sat down again, stretched out his finger, pointed at the tea Xiaosu had poured, and said to Qi Feibai: "Bring the tea here, and I will teach you how to deal with him."

Qi Feibai was about to hand over the tea when his face turned red. Xiao Su, who was almost sluggish, blushed and handed the tea to Ming Wu: "I'll do it."

Ming Wu paused for a moment, his eyes fell on Xiao Su's face, he took the tea, coughed slightly, took a sip immediately, and then adjusted his sitting posture, no longer as wild as before.