Chapter 96

Guan Linyu's expression was unusually calm.

He was so calm that he was slightly surprised.

His biological parents were once the last thing he wanted to mention. They were a thorn in his heart. As long as they were touched a little, they would pierce deeply into his heart and hurt so much that he couldn't breathe.

During the period when he was living in Huangxin, he fell into deep despair, but he was ignited with hope countless times.

He once saw the mother holding her baby in her arms under the dim street lights and was in a daze, imagining that one day his mother would appear by his side and pick him up so tenderly and caringly.

When he was hungry and sick, he once dreamed that his parents regretted their behavior and traveled thousands of miles to look for him.

Even when he first arrived at the Guan family, he worked very hard to prove his excellence, and he also had hope that his biological father and mother would see his excellence and accept him again.

But day by day, the world he saw became wider and wider, the human emotions he felt became more and more complex, and he saw the darkest side of human nature.

He became disillusioned.

The love given to him by his adoptive father's family made him face his own value again.

This is also the reason why he is willing to stand with the Guan Group on the side of the second prince.

After tens of thousands of years of evolution and interstellar migration, human beings have never lost certain cultures and deep-rooted ideas, rolling back and forth in the long river of history.

Under the influence of various factors, in the past two to three hundred years, human beings have regarded reproduction as more and more important, and the desire to reproduce has been demonized in the world.

But human value doesn't end there.

This is also the concept that the Guan Group and the Second Prince want to promote.

Of course, this does not mean that Guan Linyu must have no descendants in order to gain a firm foothold on this concept.

It was only after he had experienced all kinds of suffering caused by the inability to reproduce that he could more deeply feel that this was the shackles of the concept of reproduction on the entire human race.

His value no longer needs to be confirmed by offspring and breeding.

But he was still grateful that Qi Feibai allowed him to have his own child.

Under the yellowish light of the restaurant, the food becomes more delicious.

The atmosphere was slightly cold because of Mrs. Guan's anger.

Mr. Guan put down the tableware in his hands.

Guan Yaoyao bit her fork and looked at her brother worriedly.

Qi Feibai was holding a large crab tongs in his hand and was chattering happily.

The meat in the tongs is extremely delicious, with the sweetness of crab meat, and because of the constant movement, the texture is slightly elastic, which is really a rare delicacy.

Guan's family gave him the two big tongs today. This was the second one. He was satisfied and cherished it.

When Mrs. Guan was angry, he bit the pliers and used the tip of his tongue to hook the meat inside while staring at Mrs. Guan, worried about her mental state.