Chapter 88

After a live broadcast, the entire galaxy knew that Guan Linyu had raised a penguin egg.

The Guan family has a high reputation in the interstellar world, and Guan Linyu is also the heir to the Guan family that is very popular among interstellar citizens.

After he entered the Kwan Group, everyone benefited from the many projects he promoted.

When everyone saw Mr. Guan hatching eggs in person, it seemed as if the unworldly man had finally become grounded.

Not only did he start falling in love, but he also started to keep pets. He seemed different from the lonely man he first met who threw himself into his career.

Netizens are looking forward to the birth of the little penguin.

[I wonder if Mr. Guan will bring the little penguin to work in the future. 】

[When I think of him holding a little penguin in his arms, I get so excited that I roll over on the bed! 】

[So, is it really a penguin? When will the penguin break out of its shell? 】

In the office, Yu Zhe also asked this question: "Brother, what does this little penguin look like now? How long will it take for it to break out of its shell?"

The egg incubator was placed on the desk by Guan Linyu within easy reach. He never left his hand, and his fingertips gently rubbed against the hard egg incubator.

He looked at the egg incubator with eyes as gentle as water.

"It will probably break out of its shell in about a month."

Yu Zhe was surprised: "So fast."

But when I think about it, it's a penguin egg, not a human being who takes so long to give birth to a baby.

Yu Zhe smiled and said: "The baby in Xiaobai's belly will have a sister or brother."

Guan Linyu's eyes kept falling on the egg incubator.

Yu Zhe saw that he was a little entranced and quietly exited.

After a long time, Guan Linyu came back to his senses. He frowned slightly and put his fingertips against his forehead, suppressing the slightly throbbing veins and suppressing some worries in his heart.

On that day, Penguin Eggs were highly discussed on the Internet.

It was not until 4:30 in the afternoon that Qi Feibai and Xiao Su came to the Guan Group after finishing their work.

Qi Feibai took Xiao Su's hand and walked very fast. Xiao Su was more anxious than him and chased him: "Slow down, why are you in a hurry!"

Qi Feibai looked back at Xiao Su with a bright look on his face: "I'll take you to see the new egg incubator. It has many functions!"

"Guan Linyu said he would take me to eat delicious food tonight. You go together. The seafood in that restaurant is top notch!"

Xiao Su entered the elevator with him, smiled at the ladies at the front desk, and then said to Qi Feibai: "I don't want to be a light bulb for you."

Qi Feibai held Xiao Su's hand and touched his belly with one hand habitually: "What is a light bulb!"

He looked up at the bright light on the top of the elevator: "Is that it!"

Xiao Su couldn't laugh or cry: "He's the one who disturbed your date!"

When the elevator arrived at the CEO's office, Qi Feibai pulled Xiao Su out of the elevator: "It's not a date. Why don't you invite Mingwu to come with you? Or, let's go together instead of Guan Linyu."