Chapter 9

Yu Zhe is a very competent assistant. He grew up with Guan Linyu and is one of the people who knows him best.

He saw Guan Linyu's action of holding his forehead, and immediately interpreted the deep meaning of this action and expression. He took the optical brain for work, opened the live broadcast room, projected the image suspended in front of him from the optical brain, and then sent it to Guan Linyu before.

Guan Linyu took the optical brain as he usually did when receiving documents. Qi Feibai's clean eyes and a smile full of joy and surprise suddenly appeared, instantly impacting Guan Linyu.

Qi Feibai smiled so happily during the live broadcast because he saw a barrage saying that he was going to be rewarded: "Are you telling the truth? This...um...brother, I will hold my breath in the sea for a few minutes, you Just give me a reward of tens of thousands?"

Guan Linyu also saw that sentence, and that person's words contained a strong sense of humiliation.

He frowned slightly. Qi Feibai, who was in the live broadcast, had already set up his optical brain on the shore, took off his shoes, and jumped into the water with a plop.

Guan Linyu stood up immediately: "Go to the beach."

Yu Zhe didn't expect Qi Feibai to play so big. He even felt that Qi Feibai in the live broadcast was stupid.

But it is rumored on the Internet that Qi Feibai is a vicious and deep-minded person. Is all this a ploy by him to seduce Mr. Guan?

While Yu Zhe contacted the driver, he followed Guan Linyu out of the office with his heart full of worries.

Guan Linyu walked out of the office. When other employees in the corridor saw it, they immediately retreated to both sides of the corridor, lowered their heads slightly and waited for Guan Linyu to pass by them.

The cold aura carried by Guan Linyu made the originally noisy public office immediately quiet down when he passed by the large office on this floor.

After he left, everyone relaxed and breathed.

But there are also employees with better eyes who gossip with others around them: "Who is messing with Mr. Guan?"

"I don't know, but Mr. Guan doesn't usually look like this."

The man thought so and returned to the topic with his friends: "I wonder if Mr. Guan has seen Qi Feibai's live broadcast. If Mr. Guan knew about it, he would kill Qi Feibai."

"Maybe it's not a case of murder. It's possible that there is no such person."

Many people in Qi Feibai's live broadcast room were also frightened by Qi Feibai. They never expected that Qi Feibai would actually jump into the water!

[Also, he looked really happy just now! 】

[Help, his acting is too real! 】

[He really took great pains to attract Guan Linyu's attention! 】

[He definitely wants to be on the hot search. Whether it's to attract Mr. Guan's attention or to gain traffic on the hot search, it's not harmful to people like him! 】

[Wow, just drown him. This kind of person is better off dead. 】

[Indeed, I have already bought a white candle. If he dies, I will light it immediately, hehe. 】

Guan Linyu sat in the back seat of the car, looking at these barrages with dull eyes, his expression cold, and his mood didn't seem to have changed much.