Chapter 10

When Qi Feibai jumped into the sea, several netizens came to the place where he jumped into the sea.

Two or three of them came to save him, while the rest came to watch the fun.

At this time, they were far away from Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu.

They watched Guan Linyu, dressed in a black suit and carrying Qi Feibai's blue bucket, arrive in front of his car.

Not only did he put the blue bucket into the car, he also opened the back seat door himself and looked at Qi Feibai.

Several people took a breath.

What did Qi Feibai do to Guan Linyu? He actually opened the door for Qi Feibai himself!

Qi Feibai wouldn't really dare to let Guan Linyu "serve" him!

The next moment, Qi Feibai smiled harmlessly at the people and animals in Guan Linyu, bent down and got into the car.

Onlookers: "..."

Fortunately, I took a video, otherwise no one would believe it if I told others about this scene.

Later, Guan Linyu got into the car himself.

Not long after, he disappeared from everyone's sight.

Qi Feibai's movement in getting into the car was extremely natural. Although he had the memory of the original owner and had been actively surfing the Internet, he was only thinking about penguins seeking mates and had no intention of receiving certain information. He only wanted to know how to "seduce" someone online. An alpha who is famous for his strong body and easy fertility.

Yu Zhe, the passenger in the passenger seat, looked at the blue bucket next to his leg and twitched his lips slightly at the three fish in the bucket.

His legs were squeezed together, and it was the first time he sat in the passenger seat in such a restrained posture.

Yu Zhe quietly raised his hand to his forehead.

In an instant, Yu Zhe tensed his back, and the driver next to him also clenched his hands.

They felt that the small space inside the car suddenly exuded a very oppressive alpha aura, as well as pheromones that could no longer be ignored.

Yu Zhe immediately found the inhibitor, turned sideways and lowered his head so as not to make eye contact with Guan Linyu, and sent out the inhibitor.

Guan Linyu took the inhibitor and did not use it immediately. Instead, he pressed the button next to the car door.

A partition rose between the front and rear seats in the car, isolating Guan Linyu and Qi Feibai in a more closed space.

After Guan Linyu finished all this, his face tightened and he turned his head to look at Qi Feibai beside him.

As an omega, he probably wouldn't like being enclosed in a small space by an alpha, and even though he was trying his best to control it at this moment, there would still be a certain amount of pheromones overflowing.

Guan Linyu is unable to have children due to a serious genetic disease, but he is still a top alpha. The pressure and momentum caused by the pheromones he releases can even make most alphas in the interstellar feel oppressed and uncomfortable.

For Omega, such pressure and momentum are even more fatal.

In a pair with high genetic compatibility, the omega will surrender to the alpha that releases pheromones. The chemical reaction and attraction between the two will make it extremely easy for the omega to enter the hair stage.