Chapter 77

Guan Linyu drove up, and his mother suggested taking Guan Linyu's car home. She also asked Guan Linyu specifically: "Are you still busy with work today? You'd better take the next morning shift and go back with us." Home?"

She seemed to have completely forgotten what she said. Guan Linyu had just told Qi Feibai that he wanted to go back to the room to do something.

The three of them arrived at the car. Guan Linyu paused slightly as he held the door handle, turned his head and said to his mother, "Can you sit in the front passenger seat?"

Guan Linyu's mother said happily: "Of course I will take the passenger seat."

After saying that, she opened the car door herself without asking Guan Linyu to help.

The passenger door slammed shut. Guan Linyu Chen looked at his fingers with bulging veins, took a deep breath, and opened the door: "Fei Bai, get in the car."

Qi Feibai folded his coat and glanced at Guan Linyu, obviously still angry.

Guan Linyu's eyes flashed and he opened his mouth to say something, but he didn't know what to say.

Some things are not suitable to be said now.

Qi Feibai looked at Guan Linyu, didn't get in the car for a while, and finally muttered: "You didn't even take the initiative to hug me and kiss me."

Then he said in a lower voice: "I don't want you to be my father."

After he finished speaking, he got into the car. Before Guan Linyu closed the door, he heard him whisper again: "I want Xiao Su to be my father."

Guan Linyu's steps were slightly startled, and he walked around to the other side of the back seat of the car and got in the car.

The space inside the car is small, but there is a distance between Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu.

Because Qi Feibai was pressing against the door, obviously he still hadn't calmed down yet.

His cheeks, which were bulging because he had gained weight, were now even more bulging, and his reddish mouth was slurping, but there was no sound.

While Qi Feibai was muttering to himself, he opened the collar of his coat, lowered his head and looked through the collar toward his belly, reached in with his hand from the hem of the coat, and closed the child care belt that he had just opened.

Guan Linyu's car is worth a lot of money, and its sound insulation effect is even better.

In the quiet space of the car, the sound of the pouch being buckled suddenly came. Guan Linyu's nerves jumped sharply. When he saw the figure of his mother in the passenger seat moving slightly, he immediately coughed lightly to cover up Qi Feibai's rustling voice.

Guan Linyu's mother turned her head and looked back, her movements not obvious.

She and Guan Linyu were not the only ones in the car, but also Qi Feibai. There are some things that are not good to say in front of Qi Feibai.

Guan Linyu's mother chose to send a message to Guan Linyu.

A minute later, Guan Linyu received a message from his mother: [When Xiaobai got in the car, I heard him whisper that he wanted to find his friend to be the father of the child in his belly. Mom knows that it is difficult for you to accept it in your heart. Can you accept it on your body? Should a child with Xiaobai blood call someone else daddy? 】

Guan Linyu looked at this message, and the veins on his forehead bulged in his temples.

The moment he saw Qi Feibai at the elevator entrance, he had already decided to accept the child in Qi Feibai's belly.