Chapter 72

Although Qi Feibai and his party were still on the Imperial Capital Planet, they were in different cities.

At this time, they were in a city near the North Pole. The aurora and starry sky here were the most beautiful scenery in the imperial capital.

Under the dark night, countless stars twinkled in the sky, and the river of stars flowed slowly, with brilliant brilliance.

Mingwu and Xiao Su looked up side by side. The cold wind blew, and Xiao Su exhaled a breath of mist. Mingwu asked him: "Is it cold?"

Xiao Su shook his head: "It's not cold. The guide said there will be an aurora tonight, so we are waiting."

Mingwu: "Okay."

They were the only two people watching the aurora, because Qi Feibai couldn't bear the sleepiness and had already gone back to his room to sleep.

Qi Feibai woke up in a daze and crawled under the quilt.

Then, like most interstellar citizens, he first took out his optical brain and wanted to lie on the bed and refresh his optical brain, and then get up when he had enough.

He stared blankly, flipping through social media platforms at random, and suddenly saw a name that disgusted him.

Qi Yao.

However, the news behind this name is something he likes to hear.

When Qi Feibai saw the news that Qi Yao's family had been arrested, he immediately sat up from the bed and subconsciously took the pouch next to the pillow and held it in his arms.

"They were caught."

Qi Feibai clicked on the news, read every word carefully, and murmured softly in the hotel room: "It turns out that Qi Yao went to the battlefield because he wanted to be marked by Guan Linyu. It's really abominable. Guan Linyu is obviously mine. !"

"Ah, he didn't succeed. He was arrested as soon as he got close to Guan Linyu. The photo sent back was the closest he got to Guan Linyu, and it was also the only time he got close to Guan Linyu."

Qi Feibai felt comfortable.

He got out of bed, put the pouch around his waist, put on thick clothes, and went to the hotel rooftop to find Mingwu and Xiaosu.

The hotel rooftop was covered in silver and ice was everywhere.

Qi Feibai walked out of the elevator. The sudden air-conditioning made him shiver. He hid his hands in his pockets and sniffed.

People watching the scenery on the rooftop eat barbecue while watching the night view.

Qi Feibai: Damn it, if he had known there was food, he wouldn't have left.

He found Mingwu and Xiaosu.

Mingwu raised his eyebrows and looked at him. He held a skewer of barbecue in his hand. After swallowing the food in his mouth, he raised his eyebrows and said with a smile, "Have you slept well? Do you still want to see the aurora?"

Xiao Su handed Qi Feibai a skewer of barbecued meat: "Try the beef here, it's delicious."

Qi Feibai took the beef and sat next to the two of them, not showing much interest in the stars in the sky.

He opened the optical brain screen and gave Mingwu and Mingwu permission. When he opened his mouth, white mist and excitement overflowed: "Look! Qi Yao has been arrested! Their whole family has been arrested. This news says that they are suspects. Under investigation!"