Chapter 6

Guan Linyu's pupils widened instantly, and his breathing stopped at that moment.

Qi Feibai couldn't quite understand the turmoil in his eyes, but he only saw Guan Linyu stretching his hand in front of him.

When the little penguin was still in Antarctica, he had no family and was alone. He became the protagonist of a penguin documentary. At that time, he established a good relationship with the humans in the filming team, and those humans liked to reach out and touch his head.

Qi Feibai's eyes were pure and clean. He came forward and pressed his nose against Guan Linyu's finger before he could take it back: "Do you want to touch me?"

The sun shone on the two of them, and the summer breeze blew by, carrying the light and sweet coconut fragrance of Qi Feibai.

Everything around him seemed to cease to exist at this moment.

Guan Linyu retracted his hand as if he was electrocuted, even took half a step back, lowered his eyes, took deep breaths several times, and then calmly raised his eyes and looked at Qi Feibai.

But he didn't speak. He didn't know which question of Qi Feibai he should answer first.

Behind Qi Feibai, Xiao Su, who was stunned and didn't know how to react, entered Guan Linyu's gaze.

Guan Linyu turned the topic to brother Xiao Su.

This Qi Feibai will not hide it: "I am still very powerful. Xiao Su said that his brother is in better condition now than before. If I can cure him, I will definitely be able to treat others, then I can I can make money to support my family, and I can buy food for you and your baby so that you won't go hungry."

Xiao Su, who finally lifted his petrified state, turned petrified again: "!!!"

He had endless admiration for Qi Feibai.

Guan Linyu was choked for the first time in his life. He took a deep breath and brought the topic back to his original intention in a calm tone: "Then haven't you thought about improving yourself in other aspects and realizing your self-worth?"

The little penguin knows nothing about the value of life. He only knows that the purpose of giving birth to a goose is to find a wife and have children.

He was even so ignorant that he said, "As long as I can have children with you, that would be the best thing!"

Guan Linyu: "..."

Finally, a smile faded from Guan Linyu's lips, "On the other hand, your resilience is very good."

Qi Feibai nodded: Yes, you praise me.

Guan Linyu asked step by step: "Are you happy that you can help Xiao Su and his brother?"

"Of course I'm happy!" Qi Feibai's chin was raised a little higher than before, "Seeing Xiao Su happy makes me happy too!"

Guan Linyu: "This is the reflection of part of your life value. You can help others and even save the future of a family. You will bring hope and happiness to others, and you will also be happy and full of accomplishment. Stick to your The label on your body is not just about having a good child and having a good match. When others think of you again, it is not just that this person is good at getting married and having children."

No one has ever told Qi Feibai this.

In his short three years of life, he was either preparing to court a mate or jealous of others who found a mate.

Breeding has ingrained itself deeply into his genes.

He couldn't even fully accept what Guan Linyu said to him at the first time.