Chapter 55

It was already the fifth day since Guan Linyu returned home from the group and Qi Feibai.

But he is still busy, but he is no longer unable to go home as before.

Qi Feibai has been working very hard these days, even working overtime occasionally.

Anyway, I can't see Guan Linyu, so I might as well make more money.

He has been live broadcasting for a week now, and the patients who are willing to appear in the live broadcast room are all willing to appear on camera, and they don't mind Qi Feibai editing their consultation content into a video for publicity.

Fans and netizens also like to edit some interesting content in the live broadcast and submit it to Star Network.

This also contributed to Qi Feibai's career.

He is now one of the most famous psychotherapists in the world.

Qi Yao is the opposite of him.

Qi Yao's positioning has not changed, and his live broadcast room is still easy to calm people down.

So he also has his fans.

But he doesn't have many loyal fans anymore, and most of his live broadcast traffic has been sucked away by Qi Feibai.

Qi Yao and Qi Yao's team had no choice.

The team originally thought about letting Qi Yao imitate Qi Feibai's live broadcast method.

How could a proud person like Qi Yao pick up on Qi Feibai's wisdom? He was throwing his own face on the ground, waiting for Qi Feibai and those netizens to step on him.

He was stubborn and depressed because of it.

He originally wanted to use some underhanded tactics, but one day, Qi Yao's father contacted him: "Why haven't you dealt with Guan Linyu yet?"

Qi Yao's face darkened and he wanted to ask himself how he could deal with him!

Guan Linyu has marked Qi Feibai, and he is naturally protective and possessive of Qi Feibai.

The attraction of other omegas to Guan Linyu is no longer what it used to be because of Guan Linyu's mark on Qi Feibai.

He has missed the opportunity before, and now he cannot easily contact Guan Linyu. How can he do it!

Before he could get angry with his parents and act petty, his father's words made him turn pale: "Duan Rong, you know, the eldest son of the Duan family, he will apply for genetic matching soon."

Qi Yao didn't care much at first.

His father added: "I privately extracted the test data he left in the gene bank and made a match for you. Your genetic match is 100%."

Qi Yao, who had been watching Qi Feibai working overtime in the office, stood up instantly and kicked down the seat behind him. His body seemed to have fallen into an ice cellar, and even his breathing was frozen.

His fingertips on the desk trembled slightly: "100%? How can it be such a data!"

Qi Yao's father gritted his teeth and said: "His genes are also very high-quality, and he even has a 50% matching rate with Qi Feibai!"

"But that's still not enough. With this matching rate, if you are in heat for the first time after you marry him and are completely marked by him, you may not be able to get pregnant smoothly."

"If you can't get pregnant and have a good baby, you know what that means."

Qi Yao was almost unable to hold his body.