Chapter 118: Extra

Qi Feibai couldn't believe that Goose, who was in such good condition, was actually gay.

It's not that Qi Feibai can't accept homosexuality, it's that he can't understand why two geese that can't lay eggs have to be together.

How important it is to lay eggs!

So how could this goose really like male penguins!

This is the conclusion Qi Feibai came to after thinking about it.

The next moment, the female penguin reacted to Guan Linyu's words.

She immediately turned around and glared at Qi Feibai!

After finally finding a tall, strong, fertile male penguin, she even took the initiative to fight for it.

Who knew that this male penguin actually liked that weak chicken-like male penguin!

These days, although it is not difficult for a female penguin to find a male penguin, it is not easy to find a male penguin like Guan Linyu.

The male penguin even came to fight with her.

The female penguin puffs up her chest and shows off her strong body.

Being so strong, I will definitely be able to lay the strongest penguin eggs and hatch the strongest babies!

It can successfully hunt and triumph, take over the position of the penguin father, feed the children, and allow the penguin father to be free to fish and eat.

Qi Feibai was drooling next to him.

This female penguin is almost as tall as him. Such a tall female penguin will definitely be able to lay the healthiest penguin eggs!

He glanced at Guan Linyu with envy, sadness overflowing all over the place.

Such a good thing, why couldn't it be his turn?

Unexpectedly, Guan Linyu didn't even look at the female penguin, and only looked at Qi Feibai, who was coveting the female penguin, dumbfounded.

He had a sad suspicion in his mind.

Qi Feibai would not pursue these female penguins with the same tenacity that he used to pursue himself.

At that moment, he felt sour and jealous enough to flood Antarctica.

He once again politely refused the female penguin who showed off her figure: "I'm very sorry, I really have no plans to find a female penguin."

Then he lifted his big black feet, swayed his body, and walked towards Qi Feibai.

The female penguin was so humiliated that she immediately glared at Qi Feibai.

Qi Feibai: "???"

Why are you angry at me?

What am I did wrong?

The person I want to pursue is also you. This person is talking nonsense here!

You can't be angry with me.

He even took two steps toward the female penguin with the stone in his hand, handed the stone in his hand forward, and said to the female penguin: "He doesn't like you, I do, and I will pursue you!"

"You become my wife and lay eggs with me!"

After hearing this, Guan Linyu's head almost exploded, and the veins on his forehead under the feathers jumped.

He traveled thousands of miles across time and space to come here just to find his former lover.

But his lover is confessing his love to others, but he is not competitive at all because he is a male and he cannot lay eggs.