Chapter 38

Qi Feibai had completely lost his mind and was addicted to the madness caused by pheromones.

His body tensed and collapsed, his muscles spasmed in waves, his voice was hoarse, and he shook his head subconsciously. He resisted and said no, but his hands hugged Guan Linyu's neck tightly, not wanting to let go no matter what. .

Clothes scattered on the floor were scattered from the entrance to the bedroom door.

The wind and rain outside the window also became more intense.

Lightning struck one after another, and thunder sounded continuously.

It wasn't until the afternoon of the second day that it rained all day and all night.

The rain soaked the land.

The bed in Guan Linyu's master bedroom was also soaked.

The air was filled with the smell of the two people's pheromones intertwined.

Guan Linyu held the exhausted Qi Feibai and leaned on the single sofa by the window, looking down at the sleeping person in his arms.

The person in her arms has fair and rosy skin, and her lips are red and slightly swollen.

He was wearing a large white T-shirt, and there were mottled red marks on his neck and collarbone.

Even if he fell asleep, there was a hint of grievance between his eyebrows.

Guan Linyu raised his hand and stroked his brow, knowing that he had gone too far that day and night.

He didn't know why he was so out of control.

Only when the pheromones match alpha and omega, will the estrus period become more out of control.

It stands to reason that Qi Feibai's genes are inferior, and his genes are worse than Qi Feibai's.

He also matched the genes of two people, and the match was zero.

But why is this, both of them lost control yesterday.

During that crazy day and night, outside of Guan Linyu's plan, he never thought that he would be so addicted to it and demand so much from Qi Feibai.

In fact, on the first day, it had already broken into the reproductive cavity, but it had not completely marked him.

The house was in a mess, and Qi Feibai would want to eat after waking up.

Guan Linyu carefully placed the person in his arms on the sofa and covered him with a thin blanket.

Seeing him curled up into a small ball, I felt even more pity and regret, regretting that I shouldn't have treated him like this.

Guan Linyu turned on the cleaning robot, cleaned the floor and the air in the house, changed the sheets and quilts himself, and let Qi Feibai go back to bed.

He went to the kitchen to prepare food and water, which would be necessary for the next few days.

Fortunately, Yuzhe's service is reliable. There are some very convenient foods at home. Just put them in the food processor and they will cook automatically.

Although the taste is not as good as the one made by the chef, it is still delicious.

Qi Feibai woke up with a faint fragrance.

After waking up, a strong feeling of hunger hit him.

He propped up his upper body, but because his arms were so weak and his waist was extremely sore, he fell back on the bed.