Chapter 75

After Guan Linyu entered the room, he closed the door softly.

The room was filled with the smell of omega pheromones, the sweet coconut scent that he had indulged in countless times.

He seemed to be able to hear the shallow breathing of the man on the bed.

He clenched his fists, his eyes were red, and walked slowly towards the bed.

In order not to wake up Qi Feibai, he didn't even wear shoes. He wrapped his feet in black socks and stepped on the carpet without making any sound.

Until he came to the bed and saw Qi Feibai lying on his side.

Guan Linyu, who had adapted to the darkness, could see the outline of Qi Feibai's profile. Looking at his peaceful sleeping face, he felt that his anger was being soothed.

He looked down.

Qi Feibai was covered with a thin quilt, his shoulders were exposed, his elbows rested on his sides, and his palms were placed just on his lower abdomen.

The position of his lower abdomen is slightly raised, just like in the photos and videos.

Guan Linyu had extremely complicated emotions about the child in his belly.

He hated other men for getting Qi Feibai pregnant, and the possessiveness in his bones tortured him crazily.

But as soon as he thought that the child in Qi Feibai's belly also had Qi Feibai's blood, he might look exactly like Qi Feibai.

Just the thought of growing up a child exactly like Qi Feibai filled his heart with anticipation and even ecstasy.

After all, he never thought he would be able to have children.

The two emotions accumulated in the chest and violently impacted each other.

Guan Linyu was tortured because of this.

His alpha gene and pheromones are screaming: Mark him! Mark him in knots! Let him be stained with your scent inside and out! Enter the reproductive cavity and let that child be infected with your scent!

Own them, they are yours!

His reason was frantically resisting.

If he really did that, only Qi Feibai and the innocent child would be hurt.

In the end, Guan Linyu, who had strong self-control, controlled himself, and his reason defeated everything.

He slowly bent down and gently touched the thin quilt covering Qi Feibai's belly with his fingertips.

He seemed to be able to feel the warmth coming through the quilt.

His palm slowly covered the bulging belly, and even exerted a slight force to feel the child's presence.

I only feel that the quilt under my palm is warm and soft, but my belly under the quilt is very hard.

It turns out that if an omega is pregnant, will her belly be so hard?

At this moment, another cruel and absurd thought flashed through his mind.

Guan Linyu immediately stood up and pulled himself away from Qi Feibai.

Two minutes later, he walked out of the bedroom and closed the door gently.

Guan Linyu's family did not leave.

They had guessed that Guan Linyu would not accept this easily, and they had given him a lot of psychological warning.

But Guan Linyu is an alpha, and the alpha's possessiveness towards his omega is completely insane.