Chapter 54

The restaurant private room was full of ambiguity, and there was no sound related to eating.

The two people's eyes intertwined, and the air was lingering.

Qi Feibai moved slightly on his toes, his cheeks were stained with a bright red, and his breathing became rapid.

He was not shy, but had a charming thought in his heart.

Guan Linyu's lustful eyes were locked on Qi Feibai, he slowly wiped his fingers with a wet wipe, and then held Qi Feibai's mischievous toes.

He pinched his feet, which were obviously full of bones but slightly soft. His body temperature was even hotter than before, and even his voice became low and hoarse: "Where did you learn this? Mingwu taught you this too. ?"

Qi Feibai's toes moved slightly in Guan Linyu's palm, and he said proudly: "Don't care who taught me, just tell me whether it's useful."

The possessiveness in Guan Linyu's eyes overflowed: "Do you want to know?"

Qi Feibai said: "I think it's very useful."

He looked even more anxious than Guan Linyu: "Brother, do you still want to eat?"

Guan Linyu pushed Qi Feibai's feet away. This seemed to be a rejection, but in fact he was telling Qi Feibai that he was not going to eat anymore, and it was Qi Feibai who he wanted to eat now.

Qi Feibai took back his feet, put on his shoes, stood up, and straightened his pants in front of Guan Linyu without reservation.

Guan Linyu's eyes moved down from his face, and he took a breath.

Qi Feibai always knew how to tug at his heartstrings.

He stood up, and Qi Feibai immediately rushed towards him, his eyes shining like stars, full of admiration and expectation, his voice soft and soft: "Brother, let's hurry up and go to your home, okay? This is close to your home."

Guan Linyu pinched his chin and decided to give him and herself a sweet treat before leaving.

He lowered his head and kissed Qi Feibai. Qi Feibai closed his eyes and endured his aggression and tenderness. This feeling of being urgently needed made Qi Feibai's whole body go limp. The blood flowed rapidly through his body, dyeing his skin a light pink color.

Guan Linyu locked the soft waist of the person in his arms, and his heart sank.

The harsh ringtone of the phone interrupted the kiss between the two.

Guan Linyu was slightly startled and let go of Qi Feibai.

Qi Feibai opened his eyes, his eyes filled with water and confusion.

He was already getting better and wanted more, why did Guan Linyu stop?

Guan Linyu's breath was unsteady and he explained in a low voice: "Yu Zhe's call is not an important matter. He won't call now."

After finishing speaking, he answered Yu Zhe's phone call.

Sure enough, Yu Zhe said in an anxious tone: "Mr. Guan, there is an emergency. There is something going on with the Second Prince. If we don't get support in time, we will be defeated."

The temperature in Guan Linyu's whole body dropped instantly because of these words.

He responded to Yu Zhe: "I know."

Then hung up the phone.

The private room returned to calm again, Guan Linyu lowered his eyes and looked at Qi Feibai, who was full of confusion in his arms: "The group has an emergency."