Chapter 116

An'an can't speak in front of outsiders, and there is another restriction behind her words. She can't change any limbs similar to human beings in front of outsiders.

An An frowned like a little penguin, looking very embarrassed. She turned to look at Guan Linyu: "Bah, bah, bah!"

It wants to express that it doesn't want to be a human or a penguin. It can't control the changes in its body at all!

Guan Linyu took An An from his father with a serious expression: "Even if you can't control it, you have to control it. Dad doesn't want you to be in danger, so he asks you like this."

An An was confused, but finally nodded very sensibly: "Tweet!"

After An An calmed down and returned to his penguin appearance again, the family was finally able to calm down and go see their newborn little sister.

The little sister drank enough milk and lay down on the bed to sleep, leaning next to Qi Feibai, Qi Feibai's index finger was held by her, and both of them slept peacefully.

The little penguin stood by the bed and stretched his neck to look at his sister on the bed.

Looks nothing like her.

My sister is just a little human being with red and wrinkled skin, not as good-looking as her two fathers.

When my sister was in her father's belly, she would stretch out her feet and kick him.

But he really likes this sister.

An An kept standing by the bed, tilting her head and looking at her sister for a long time, as if she never seemed tired.

Even in its little head, it remembered how its sister grew up little by little in its father's belly.

That kind of emotion follows the blood and naturally penetrates deep into its soul and heart.

They are like fruits growing on the same tree, with the same trunk and root system.

This makes it naturally have deep feelings for this sister.

When Xiao Su and Ming Wu arrived, Qi Feibai and the baby were still sleeping.

They quietly walked to the bed and took a look, then went to the living room downstairs to rest, waiting for Qi Feibai to wake up.

Except for Guan Linyu, everyone in the bedroom also went to the living room on the first floor.

Guan Yaoyao is sharing her sister's ugly photos and videos with Xiao Su.

The housekeeper was also watching nearby, and heard Guan Yaoyao saying that her sister was ugly, and she defended her sister: "She is already the prettiest among newborns, and she will definitely look even better after a while."

"Our little lady will definitely be a very beautiful girl when she grows up. I don't know how many people will pursue her."

Qi Feibai and the baby woke up near evening.

Both of them woke up from hunger.

Guan Linyu held the baby in one hand, and his movements were much more skillful than the first time. He walked towards the door, turning around and saying to Qi Feibai: "I asked the housekeeper to bring you food, little one." Su and Mingwu are here too."

Qi Feibai immediately woke up from his sleepiness: "Xiao Su is here! Let him see the baby quickly! He is my uncle! My aunt is here too!"

The few people who had already received the news and went upstairs heard Qi Feibai calling Mingwu the baby's aunt when they walked to the door.