Chapter 69

Xiao Su looked at Mingwu with an accusing expression.

What are you talking about? When he said he wanted to send a breakup message, he really meant it!

A ding-dong sound.

Qi Feibai: "The message has been sent!"

Mingwu and Xiaosu: "..."

Mingwu: "It's not you who really sent it!"

Xiao Su: "Don't you know he's really going to be mad? You're still saying those nonsense, wait until Mr. Guan comes back to see if he doesn't peel off your skin!"

Mingwu: "I just wanted to scare him and give him a sense of urgency. How could I have known he would really do it!"

Mingwu: "Retreat quickly, retreat quickly. Mr. Guan is on the battlefield now. He probably hasn't seen this message yet. Retreat quickly!"

Qi Feibai: "I've read it."

Mingwu sneered: "You still want to lie to me? What social platform did you use to contact Mr. Guan? How do you know that you have read it? As far as I know, there are not many social platforms that have the read function."

Qi Feibai: "Because he made a video call to me, and I just sent him a message saying that I wanted to break up. Do I still need to answer his call now?"

Xiao Su: "..."

He felt that the impact of this incident on him was more terrifying than Qi Feibai's laying an egg.

His only request was: "Never give us your video call permissions."

Even in the video, he couldn't bear the anger from Guan Linyu.

Mingwu: "Same as above."

Xiao Su gritted his teeth and looked at Mingwu, but really wanted to crush him!

Just before this, he felt that Mingwu was very reliable and could be relied upon.

But now it seems that Mingwu has done everything, and he is the one who messed up the situation!

Guan Linyu is indeed very busy these days, and he often feels indebted to Qi Feibai.

He had just marked Qi Feibai, and just when he should have given Qi Feibai the most support and security, he left Qi Feibai's side.

Although he had arranged Qi Feibai's daily needs, whether it was meals or fruit snacks, they were delivered on time every day.

But for Guan Linyu, these are just trivial things he can do, and they are not enough to fully express his protection and love for his omega.

Due to various reasons, he could not receive messages from Qi Feibai all the time, nor could he contact him all the time.

As long as he had rare free time, he would dig out their old chat records and read them over and over again. Every time, he could recall the pure happiness on Qi Feibai's face when he sent him these messages.

Unable to receive any news from Qi Feibai, he had no idea what Qi Yao and his parents were doing behind the scenes.

Just when he was missing Qi Feibai, Yu Zhe suddenly rushed into the room and said nervously: "Mr. Guan, the second prince asked you to go to him."

Guan Linyu had just walked to the second prince's room and was about to ask him if there was any emergency, when his optical brain suddenly received a message.

Guan Linyu swallowed what he said and looked down. Sure enough, it was Qi Feibai who sent it to him.

He hadn't heard from him for several days, and what he saw must have been a screen full of thoughts again.