Chapter 134: Extra

In Qi Feibai's memory, he was protected by his parents only when he was very young.

When he grows up a little and stays with other penguins to keep each other warm, his parents are much less protective of him. He needs to fight for his own interests in the penguin group and seek mutual protection in order to survive.

After being with Guan Linyu, the word protection appeared a lot more times in his life, and Guan Linyu had been protecting him.

Now he lets the two penguin chicks in front of him also protect him.

Qi Feibai felt soft in his heart.

There is an indescribable emotion rising in my heart.

After a moment he hummed softly again.

Could it be that in Guan Linyu's opinion, he was so weak that he was even worse than a penguin chick?

Of course, such arrogant emotions are just a fig leaf for him to cover up his shyness.

He turned his head and looked in the direction of Guan Linyu with the two penguin chicks.

I don't know what Guan Linyu is going to do.

Guan Linyu is menacing, he is tall and strong, and more terrifying than a blizzard.

Those male penguins who came back with frozen fish and shrimps were particularly excited. They felt the crisis and looked in the direction from which Guan Linyu came. They immediately crowded into a group and pushed each other, trying to push out a penguin to confront Guan Linyu.

But who dares to come out? This is Guan Linyu!

He is the strongest emperor penguin who braves the blizzard and travels alone to find the lost penguin colony.

I heard that he just came back and taught a group of female penguins a lesson that snatched his chicks.

When he was in the sea, he even relied on his flexible body to not only avoid being chased by a seal, but also took a mouthful of the seal. Although he did not cause any physical harm to the seal, it frightened the seal so much that it did not dare to chase him again. he.

Such a strong male penguin will only flee in the sea when facing a group of seals.

They just missed this bunch of fish and shrimp. They thought they had returned home with a full load, but they didn't want the owner to come to their door now.

But they were reluctant to give up this string of fish and shrimp, and it took a lot of effort for the penguins to bring this string of fish and shrimp back.

The road was not easy to walk. When the road was rugged, they even turned over several times and took turns leading a goose for a certain distance before bringing the fish and shrimp back. A few of them were knocked down on the way, which made them feel so sorry for them. .

If they were asked to return all the fish and shrimp to Guan Linyu at this time, they would definitely be reluctant to part with it.

"How about we fight him? With so many penguins, how can we not defeat one of him?"

One of the penguins suggested.

But no one wants to get hurt.

After being injured, they go into the sea to hunt. The seawater will be very painful when it touches the wound, which will affect their hunting and swimming speed.

A few penguins were hesitating when Guan Linyu came to them. Looking at the frozen fish and shrimps they were protecting in the middle, Guan Linyu said to everyone: "I put this on the shore."