Chapter 159: Extra

"Extra - A couple's daily kissing routine during pregnancy and postpartum"

3.

Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu have been married for several years. The thing that Qi Feibai can't get used to the most is human beings' persistence in certain things.

Guan Linyu obviously said that he would not have three more children, and having two children at home was enough, but he still wanted to mate with him tirelessly.

This is simply unreasonable in the penguin world!

The number of years Qi Feibai has lived in the human world is not much different from the number of years he has been a penguin.

But he is still essentially a penguin, and there are some things that are engraved in his genes.

If you can't understand, you can't understand.

This made Guan Linyu even miss the enthusiastic and enthusiastic Qi Feibai when they first met.

It's also interesting to welcome and refuse, full of challenges and fun between couples.

He will still miss the little omega who has been pestering him and wanting to mate.

Guan Linyu missed the old Qi Feibai for three whole months.

The ferocious beast in his heart grew bigger and bigger as he was tortured by thoughts, and finally even swallowed up his sanity.

He had a little plan in mind.

He was quite confident, knowing that his plan would be accepted by Qi Feibai, and could even "awaken" Qi Feibai from a few years ago.

At the same time, the company to which Qi Feibai belongs.

At the end of the day, some colleagues were sorting out the documents on their desks and finishing their work for the day.

Qi Feibai stood up with a smile, a joyful expression on his face.

Qi Feibai said goodbye to everyone, and when he left the office, the laughter of his colleagues saying goodbye to him echoed behind him.

Entering the elevator, Qi Feibai asked Guan Linyu if he was off work.

Guan Linyu replied that he still had some work to deal with.

Then Guan Linyu proposed that Qi Feibai come to his company to wait for him to get off work.

When Qi Feibai went downstairs, the driver assigned to him by the Guan family was already waiting at the door of the company.

He got in the car and told the driver to go to Guan Linyu Company.

The driver turned the car around and drove in the other direction.

Today the spring breeze is warm and the sun is shining brightly.

Qi Feibai turned down the window, and the warm spring breeze blew on his face and raised his hair.

He was in a better mood, so much so that when he walked into the Guan Group's building, his steps were even more cheerful than when he got off work.

The employees of the Guan Group who greeted them felt much better when they saw that he was also infected by his emotions.

Qi Feibai entered the elevator dedicated to the president's office and even hummed softly as he went upstairs.

The elevator opened and he passed by the public office area. He enthusiastically waved hello to the employees in the public office area, and then blew into Guan Linyu's office like the wind.