Chapter 22

Qi Feibai raised his head and endured all this, and was obsessed with it.

He sat on the desk, but his body began to feel weak.

The tie-wrapped wrist rested weakly on Guan Linyu's shoulder.

If Guan Linyu hadn't held his waist, he would have even fallen backwards and onto the desk.

Guan Linyu knew that it was a very dangerous move. After Qi Feibai fell, he could no longer control himself.

At this time, he was like a bad wolf, a hungry wolf that could tear apart the bones of the people in front of him and eat them.

But there was still a small fire in his heart.

It was the bright office that kept him from going crazy.

When the kiss ended, both of them breathed quickly and long.

Guan Linyu didn't even dare to look at Qi Feibai's watery eyes and blushing cheeks.

He pressed Qi Feibai in his arms, feeling the most primitive reactions of his and Qi Feibai's bodies, and the fingertips pressing on Qi Feibai's lower back trembled slightly.

Qi Feibai rubbed his forehead against Guan Linyu's shoulder. His voice was soft and soft, like a coquettish little animal expressing his needs to his master: "Brother, I don't feel well."

Of course Guan Linyu knew where he felt uncomfortable, and he himself didn't feel well either.

His voice was almost angry: "It'll be fine in a moment."

During the courtship period, little penguins will want a wife, want to have children, and will also enter the estrus period, but the estrus of penguins is still different from that of humans.

They also don't have the sense of shame that human omegas have been taught since childhood.

Qi Feibai pressed his hot face against the side of Guan Linyu's neck, feeling his vigorous pulse. Qi Feibai rubbed his neck again, "It won't get better."

He wanted to close Linyu, but his consciousness was not very clear and he was a little vague about how to do it.

He is still a young goose.

"Brother..." Qi Feibai's voice was sticky, "I feel uncomfortable."

Guan Linyu's body stiffened, and finally he sighed deeply and left one hand free.

Qi Feibai, who has just been a young man, also has physiological reactions in the morning, but he has too many things to do all day long.

He wants to pursue Guan Linyu, and he also has to learn how to be a human being, how to be a therapist, and treat patients. How can he pay attention to his body every morning.

When Guan Linyu touched him, his pupils suddenly swelled, his body shrank, and he hummed softly.

"Don't make any noise." Guan Linyu's voice was so hoarse that he was on the verge of breaking out at any time.

His body was hot and his breathing was suppressed, slow and heavy.

He didn't know how long he could endure it.

He even wanted to press Qi Feibai on the table and make him regret meeting him.

In the end, he did nothing.

There was a violent beast in his heart, but he was unwilling to let Qi Feibai get hurt because of him.

When everything was over, Qi Feibai's body tensed up in Guan Linyu's arms, and he even twitched slightly. It took him a while to recover.