Chapter 152: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra

In the kindergarten class of my sister's elementary school, a school bully appeared.

This school bully is An An.

An An is now not only famous in the kindergarten, but students in other classes also heard that there is a very domineering child here.

Of course, An An's becoming a school bully did not just rely on the publicity of her classmates.

There was a relative of the second prince in the kindergarten class next door, and he was a real little prince.

He was not convinced that someone had a greater reputation than himself, so he brought his classmates to challenge An An and their kindergarten class.

The children were high-spirited and high-spirited, and the parents followed behind them. They pretended to be open-minded on the surface, but inwardly they were very satisfied with how confident and public their children were.

The kindergarten class is playing house. Today the teacher is telling them the story of ancient earth history, Zhaojun goes out of the fortress.

The younger sister is the beautiful little Zhaojun, and another classmate in the class is the king beyond the Great Wall. An An is respected by all the children and becomes Emperor Yuan of Han Dynasty.

The provocative children had just opened the door, and before the little emperor had time to speak, a childish voice, with a majesty that could not be rejected, roared in a low voice: "Kneel down!"

The little prince's legs went weak, and he subconsciously thought of the vicious second prince's relative, who scolded his father like this.

Even his father wants to kneel to the second prince.

But he also knelt down, subconsciously.

When I heard this voice with a similar tone, I knelt down, and my legs were very weak. I even knelt down earlier than the children in the kindergarten.

As soon as he knelt down like this, the "little brothers" he brought also knelt down one after another. Of course, this was also the reason why a strange feeling of fear arose in his heart after seeing An An.

An An: "..."

None of the children in his class have kneeled down yet.

The sound of kneeling down made the children in the kindergarten class turn their heads. When they saw the older friends in the kindergarten class next door kneeling down, they also knelt down in confusion.

The younger sister opened her mouth in shock, turned to look at her brother, and then at the children who were kneeling together.

The parents in the lounge nearby laughed.

Amid the laughter of the parents, my sister whispered to the children in her class: "He didn't ask you to kneel down, he only asked the king beyond the wall to kneel down."

An An nodded, but continued the plot very conscientiously: "My sister, you don't want to get married! If you don't obey, kill them all! Kneel down! I am the king!"

He knew that if his father were the king, there would be no talk of marriage.

If the uncle of the second prince becomes the king, there will be no marriage!

The second prince's uncle was very good at fighting. The Zerg tribe was so beaten by him that they screamed and now they no longer dare to invade them.

He learned how to kneel down from his uncle, the second prince.