Chapter 154: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra

The boy's cry made everyone even more confused.

The other teacher could only go to the boy, hold him and put him on the shore, and kept comforting him: "Stop crying, look, you are okay, right? You are not injured."

The boy sobbed and clutched the teacher's hand, scared.

But I don't know whether it was because I was afraid of falling into the water, or because I had done something bad and felt guilty.

An An was fished out of the water by the teacher.

In the empty swimming pool on the upper floor, the anxious voices of students seemed particularly noisy, filling the entire space and irritating An An's eardrums.

His consciousness came back to his senses in an instant, and the next second, the thought that appeared in his mind was: I can't let others see the feathers on my back.

My sister is also particularly worried about her brother.

She was originally far away from her brother, but now she rushed over and passed through the crowd, but she always accidentally bumped into the panicked classmates, and even almost fell down.

But she didn't stop moving forward. She was worried about her brother. She couldn't let others see the feathers on his back. That was their family's secret, a secret that could not be known by others.

Her eyes were filled with tears, and the road ahead became difficult.

Another teacher came over: "Don't be anxious, don't panic, everyone, get out of the way and go to the shore."

After a while of guidance, the teachers finally brought the situation under control.

The students all returned to the shore and looked worriedly at the teacher who was holding An An.

The younger sister held the teacher's hand and cried and said to the teacher: "That's my brother, I want to go there, that's my brother!"

The teacher also knew about their siblings and immediately carried her over.

When the sister was carried by the teacher and came to her brother, she saw that the teacher holding her brother was already taking off his clothes and wanted to help him change out of his wet clothes.

My sister panicked and immediately cried, "No, no, no, no!"

She broke away from the teacher's arms, ran barefoot to An An, and hugged An An who had already taken off her clothes!

She wants to protect her brother!

But the moment she hugged An An, her hands touched An An's back, and she immediately felt something different.

Why is my brother's back so smooth and featherless?

She was stunned and looked up at An An.

There were tears on her face, and she looked very pitiful.

My sister's voice became cautious when she spoke, and she confirmed with An An: "Brother?"

An An also felt a different touch than before.

His eyes lit up and he smiled at his sister: "It's okay."

He won't have to be so careful anymore.

The sister got confirmation from her brother's face, her nervousness was relieved at this moment, and her tears couldn't be controlled and kept flowing down.

She buried her head on her brother's shoulder, tears falling crazily, making An An feel sore and soft.

The teacher came over to separate the two brothers and sister, and said to the younger sister: "Let your older brother change into clean clothes, and then we will send him to the school hospital for examination to confirm whether he is injured."