Chapter 4

Lu Sihan is sitting on a chair and stool, leaning against the back of the seat. He looks relaxed and casual. In addition, he is wearing a black T-shirt and blue-black camouflage pants from the army, which adds to his casual style. wild.

A hint of sarcasm emerged from the corner of his mouth.

The people outside the door were instantly happy. They thought this was Lu Sihan's dissatisfaction with Qi Feibai.

Qi Yao's heart skipped a beat, and there was a hint of sarcasm and complacency in his eyes when he looked at his brother.

He took a step forward and his eyes fell on Lu Sihan again, with such sincere concern again.

Just as he was about to speak, another cold voice came from the corner: "No need to change."

Everyone looked in that direction, and even the camera in the live broadcast room changed its angle to include Guan Linyu sitting in the corner.

Guan Linyu is the current leader of the Guan Group. The Guan Group is not just an ordinary group company, it involves many industries and industries. Ultimately, the Guan Group is based on assisting the imperial power of the empire and involves military industry, nuclear power, etc. industry, empire infrastructure and other aspects.

The entertainment industry is only involved in order to make it easier to control the public opinion of Star Network.

Guan Linyu stood up, walked out from behind the green plants in the corner, and came to the crowd, his eyes fell on Qi Feibai.

Qi Feibai looked at the man who was more than half a head taller than him, wearing a suit and leather shoes with a calm expression. His Adam's apple couldn't help but tremble slightly, and his eyes were full of stars.

If there was no one around now and there was no live broadcast, he would definitely be unable to control himself and pounce on him.

He made no secret of expressing his love and desire for Guan Linyu with his eyes. It was his instinct as an animal in the past. His time as a human was too short and it was difficult to control it.

Guan Linyu's pupils flashed, he looked away and looked at Lu Sihan: "The second prince should also be very satisfied with the current therapist."

Lu Sihan smiled freely: "Of course."

"But," Qi Yao suppressed the urgency in his tone, "Second Prince, the most important thing in diagnosis and treatment is to stabilize the patient's mood. You just..."

"Eh?" Lu Sihan was confused, "How did you know that I was emotionally unstable just now? Aren't you also treating others? Did you watch the live broadcast of our clinic?"

He smiled heartlessly: "Then you are not a qualified doctor, and you don't take your patients seriously at all."

"I didn't." How could Qi Yao endure such slander, "Second Prince, you misunderstood. It was the staff of the program team who found me and told me."

Lu Sihan nodded: "I see, thank you for your kindness. I think Qi Feibai did a good job and there is no need to change doctors."

Qi Yao was startled for a moment and then smiled apologetically, "Sorry, I was reckless. I shouldn't have disturbed you during the treatment."

After he finished speaking, he looked at Lu Sihan apologetically. When he left, his eyes passed over Guan Linyu, only to find that Guan Linyu was looking at Qi Feibai.

He was trembling in his heart, but because it was being broadcast live now, he didn't dare to stay too long, so he could only leave with hatred.

The staff also left one after another.