Chapter 16

In a single-family villa surrounded by trees, the summer wind blew by, and the cool and fresh scent of grass and trees on summer nights surrounded the two of them.

The soft lips and teeth met, and a wave of electric current flowed through the whole body.

The hard teeth gently bit the lower lip.

Guan Linyu tensed up, not daring to go deep.

He had never experienced such a moment of conflict between heaven and man.

Reason told him that he couldn't do this. He couldn't give Qi Feibai what he wanted.

He couldn't treat an omega like this. They had not even confirmed their relationship, and Qi Feibai had not officially terminated their engagement.

Whenever Qi Feibai has a little smell of his pheromones on his body, he will be labeled as a "slut".

In today's world, this is extremely fatal to an omega.

But the person in front of him was too tempting, destroying his sanity, like a drug, attracting him crazily.

The more delicious it is, the harder it is to indulge in.

Guan Linyu used all his strength to raise his head and at the same time pushed Qi Feibai's chin away.

But his and Qi Feibai's lips were less than an inch apart. Qi Feibai grabbed Guan Linyu's shirt at the waist, took another half step forward, gently tiptoed, and murmured from his mouth: "Brother Linyu..."

Qi Feibai was addicted to Guan Linyu's kiss.

Also because of the influence of pheromones, he surrendered to Guan Linyu.

He wanted to be embraced by this person, held tightly in his arms, let him possess him, mark him.

He took the initiative to move forward and kissed Guan Linyu's lips, sucking lightly instinctively, and even imitated Guan Linyu just now, gently biting Guan Linyu's lower lip with his teeth.

In this way, it is out of control.

Guan Linyu's body tensed up again, and the hand holding Qi Feibai's chin slid from his ears to the back of his head, clasped the back of Qi Feibai's head tightly, and kissed him deeply.

Qi Feibai, who knew nothing, was forced to endure the invasion from Guan Lin Domain.

But he was willing to bow his head, tightly grasping Guan Linyu's shirt with both hands, and subconsciously stood on tiptoes, pressing closer and closer to Guan Linyu.

After a kiss, their voices were indistinguishable under the moonlight.

Guan Linyu clasped the back of Qi Feibai's head with one hand, and pressed him toward him with the other on his lower back.

The two people's eyes were full of entanglement. Qi Feibai's cheeks were flushed, his eyes were watery and misty, and he looked at Guan Linyu infatuatedly.

Guan Linyu was about to compromise and go crazy.

He wanted to carry Qi Feibai to his bedroom, wanted to infect him with the smell of his pheromones, wanted to mark him completely and make him his omega.

He gently rubbed his fingers on Qi Feibai's soft hair: "Do you really want me to mark you?"

Qi Feibai nodded.

Just when Guan Linyu was about to make a move, he was obsessed and direct: "Mark me, and I can get pregnant."

These words were like a bucket of ice water poured on Guan Linyu's head.