Chapter 37

There was a strong wind in the imperial capital, and the raindrops hit the glass windows crazily. After leaving traces, they were covered by the next drop of rain.

The crackling sound irritated the eardrums and disturbed the mind.

In the Imperial Central Hospital, Qi Feibai was lying on the bed, his eyes blurred.

All the inhibitors in his body had dissipated, and the heat spread from the glands on the back of his neck to his whole body, turning his skin pink.

The entire ward is filled with the sweetness of omega pheromones, coconut milk, and the rich pheromone aroma is enough to drive every alpha crazy.

Only betas that are not affected by pheromones and cannot smell pheromones can enter the ward.

Doctor beta examined Qi Feibai's condition and proposed a treatment plan to him while he still had some sense.

"You have now been forced into estrus. We have drugs that can block estrus, but taking the drugs at this time will cause some damage to your body and glands."

"Another natural way is to let your Alpha mark you and spend this estrus period with you. After marking, you don't need to use inhibitors anymore, but the relationship between you and him , there will be huge changes compared to before."

Qi Feibai has experienced estrus.

Penguins go through estrus every year.

But it's not like it is now, where the whole body is sore and hot, and every cell in the body is clamoring to be filled.

He couldn't help but tighten his fingers on the sheets, pulling them into deep folds.

He curled up on the bed, his eyes were red, and his voice was breathless: "Will you get pregnant after being marked?"

"It is possible." The doctor told me, "If the alpha and omega genes are particularly compatible, it is very possible to get pregnant if they go through estrus together for the first time."

"Of course we will also prepare family planning supplies for everyone to choose freely."

It's just that during the estrus period, the alpha's possessiveness will not allow family planning products to appear during the estrus period.

Most omegas also need the most intimate contact to relieve the heat caused by erotic fever.

The doctor was very patient and put an ice pack on Qi Feibai's cheek to cool him down so that he could stay rational during the diagnosis and treatment.

Qi Feibai rubbed the ice pack, breathing deeply and deeply, his cheeks flushed, and a little hesitation flashed in his eyes because of the fear caused by the temporary mark: "I want to mark, Guan Linyu is my lover."

Doctor Beta said: "Okay, we have notified him, but he can't show up right away. You need to wait a little longer."

Qi Feibai's reason was gnawed away by passion. He raised his neck, exposing his slender neck, like a drowning man. He opened his mouth slightly, sucking in the oxygen in the air that could no longer satisfy him.

This state of being in control of everything and about to be plundered gave him a sense of control and fear that was hard to ignore.

The car stopped in front of the inpatient department building, and Guan Linyu got out of the back seat. Yu Zhe didn't even have time to give him an umbrella, so he rushed into the inpatient department under the heavy rain.

The raindrops left mottled marks on his body and wet a few strands of his hair.

He strode forward, the alpha aura emanating from his body forcing those he met along the way to the wall.