Chapter 67

A blank flashed across both of their eyes at the same time.

Then crossed the panic.

"Ming, Mingwu is here!" Xiao Su's voice trembled: "Why is he here!"

Qi Feibai: "Don't he come to pick us up every day to go to work?"

Xiao Su looked at Qi Feibai's belly: "But, but... don't move yet, I'll take care of it!"

After saying this, Xiao Su stood up and swept out like the wind. When he closed the door, he moved gently, as if he was afraid of scaring the unformed egg in Qi Feibai's arms.

After closing the door, Xiao Su felt like she was in another world.

He even wondered if there was some bug in the world that caused such absurd things to happen around him.

Mingwu had already walked up the stairs and saw Xiao Su guarding Qi Feibai's door. He chuckled: "Isn't Qi Feibai up yet? He is getting more and more sleepy now. Open the door and I'll call him. I won't He will feel sorry for him as much as you do."

Xiao Su blocked the door and looked at Mingwu with a horrified look.

Mingwu put away his teasing expression, calmed down his expression, became solemn and calm, and his voice became much calmer: "What's going on? Could it be that something happened to Xiaobai?"

Xiao Su shook his head subconsciously.

He didn't know how to talk to Mingwu, or even whether he should trust Mingwu.

Reason told him that he could not trust anyone.

But emotionally, he wanted to rely on this beta who had given him support.

Under the pressure, his eyes even turned red and his body trembled slightly.

Mingwu stepped forward, but did not dare to touch him. His tone was full of worry: "What happened? Tell me. No matter what happens, we will face it and deal with it together."

Xiao Su twitched, her whole body stiffened, and she made up her mind: "What is your most precious thing!"

Mingwu was slightly startled, his most precious treasure was right in front of him, and the answer was about to come out, but it was stuck in his throat and he couldn't say it out.

Finally, he croaked, "Of course all my property."

Xiao Su closed her lips tightly, feeling that one of her thoughts was outrageous and she couldn't say it out loud.

Ming Wu bent down slightly and was eye level with Xiao Su.

There were no lights in the corridor outside the bedroom, and the light was a little dim, but Mingwu's eyes were very bright, with a rare purity and sincerity at his age.

He seemed to be taking out his heart and showing it to Xiao Su: "Do you want my property? Did something happen that had to happen like this?"

Xiao Su felt her heart soften, and the feeling of being able to rely entirely on this person enveloped him.

He had only experienced this feeling with his brother and Xiaobai.

At this moment, he wanted to ignore everything and leave everything to Mingwu.

But he knew he couldn't do this.

He couldn't think of a good way for a while, so he could only say something as absurd as Qi Feibai laying a penguin egg: "You can give me and Xiaobai all your property, and we will tell you a secret. If you can help us Keep it secret so we can return your most precious possession to you."