Chapter 28

The flow of air seemed to be stagnant.

Guan Linyu's pheromones slowly circulated in the lounge, suppressing everyone.

He tilted his head, and the light cast shadows on his head.

The black suit restrained his body, and the muscles under the clothes were subconsciously tense.

His eyes were locked on Qi Feibai, his eyes were tangled, he was struggling in his heart, and his fingertips were moving slightly.

Actually, there are better ways to handle it that don't necessarily define their relationship.

He can handle so many things well, how could there be only one way to deal with the current situation.

But the trapped beast deep inside has been released, clamoring for his desires and expectations.

The long-term depression breeds the madness in his heart.

He wanted Qi Feibai crazily.

I want to lock him in a space that only I can touch.

And Qi Feibai's eyes in his eyes were so pure.

The lamp reflected his fair and translucent face, and Guan Linyu saw that there was only her own figure in his eyes.

Wrapped around his figure is full of expectations, just like every time before, looking forward to his approach.

Qi Feibai, who looked to the end, shattered the last trace of reason in Guan Linyu's heart.

His eyes were full of madness and his voice was low and hoarse. He saw that Qi Feibai was only speaking to him, but everyone could hear clearly: "We are in a love relationship."

As soon as these words came out, several omegas who were suppressed by Guan Linyu's momentum even stood up, including Qi Yao.

How can it be!

Qi Yao looked into his eyes in disbelief and didn't believe what he heard.

If Guan Linyu and Qi Feibai are in a relationship, then what is he!

But who dares to question Guan Linyu.

The coercion of alphas is not something that the weakest omegas like them can challenge.

It was Qi Feibai who broke the silent atmosphere.

Qi Feibai was overjoyed, his whole body was radiant, and the corners of his eyes and brows were filled with uncontrollable joy.

He got closer to Guan Linyu and got closer to confirm: "Really! Really? Really!"

Guan Linyu was infected by his joy, his eyes gradually softened, and his manic heart driven by desire also softened.

A slight smile appeared on his lips and he nodded.

Suddenly something came to mind, he suppressed his smile and looked at Qi Yao with an indifference that was about to come.

Qi Yao was looked at by his indifferent and cold eyes, his legs were so weak that he almost fell back on the sofa.

In the end, he braced himself and mustered up the courage: "Mr. Guan, you just... No, Mr. Guan, I have something to say to you. I want to tell you..."

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted impatiently by Guan Linyu: "I don't care about your sympathy, and I don't want to hear your feelings in your heart. You can't be my choice, no matter what you do, whether or not Even if Qi Feibai appears, you will not be my choice."