Chapter 32

The chirping of insects in late summer is still particularly joyful.

This community, which has been around for 50 years, has a more prosperous ecology.

After hearing Guan Linyu's words, Yu Zhe looked up out of the window, watching the butterflies flying, and thought deeply: "Mr. Guan, do you hope that he can let more omegas see the possibility of life? Reproduction is not the only thing for omegas. value."

This is the reform that the core members of their group, centered on the second prince, have always wanted to carry out.

Guan Linyu said: "He is very suitable. His vigorous vitality is hard to see in other omegas."

"His desire to reproduce is no lower than other omegas, and he has a higher sense of responsibility for reproduction than most omegas."

"Besides that, he prefers to get everything he wants by himself rather than taking advantage of his status as an omega."

Yu Zhe looked at the two figures in front of the house. When one of them was speaking, he kept gesticulating with his hands. It is indeed difficult to see such vitality in an omega.

Guan Linyu added: "But it will be very hard for him to do this."

"If I get this house back, I only need two phone calls and one or two people to complete the procedures and I can get it back."

"Mr. Guan." Even though they were far apart, Yu Zhe could feel Qi Feibai's vitality. "I think it is best to let things develop naturally according to Dr. Qi's own choice."

"Dr. Qi is not an ordinary omega. He is a person who can shine, rather than living in a cocoon woven by alpha for omega and becoming an accessory to alpha."

Guan Linyu said no more words.

Reason made him choose this way, but the lingering emotional love disturbed his mood.

He opened the message from Qi Feibai, saw the photos he had taken, and asked if he liked the house.

Guan Linyu replied: "It's very beautiful, I like it very much."

Qi Feibai, who was confirming the final plan and process with Xiao Su, replied: "I will work hard, and I will let you, brother Linyu, live in this beautiful house!"

Guan Linyu stopped replying, Qi Feibai just thought that he was busy and would not continue to pester Guan Linyu unreasonably.

He replied the message and high-fived Xiao Su: "We must win!"

Brother Xiao Su received several treatments from Qi Feibai, and has returned to work. He has become a soldier who can charge into battle again, and has been promoted in rank due to his previous achievements.

Xiao Su thanked Qi Feibai and was infected by Qi Feibai's vitality, so he took the initiative to help him.

Xiao Su used to be just an omega who was raised by her brother. When she got old enough, she was going to marry an alpha and start having children when she matched with an alpha with a high genetic matching value.

But the time when his brother's will was on the verge of collapse made him hate his own weakness and incompetence as an omega.

It was Qi Feibai's brave and enthusiastic attitude towards life regardless of the attention of everyone that moved him.

Qi Feibai is different from other omegas participating in variety shows.

Those omegas use this variety show as their own showcase to show their excellence to everyone so that they can choose better alphas as partners.