Chapter 44

During a meal, the two sat next to each other. Even while eating, Qi Feibai wanted to have physical contact with Guan Linyu.

But when he was eating, he had to keep both hands free. Guan Linyu was also helping him peel and pick out the shrimps and feed them gently.

then.

Under the table where the light could not reach, Qi Feibai's sneaker-clad feet touched Guan Linyu Cheng Liang's leather shoes.

Guan Linyu dipped the peeled shrimp meat into the sauce and fed it into Qi Feibai's mouth. His eyes were fixed on his lips that moved slightly due to chewing: "Can't you be content with eating?"

Qi Feibai swallowed the shrimp meat in his mouth and moved closer to Guan Linyu. His elbows touched his arms and his calves touched Guan Linyu's calves. His eyes were direct and passionate: "I want to be close to you."

Guan Linyu couldn't hold it back, lowered his head and kissed him gently on the lips, bit his lower lip as punishment, and then sighed: "I can't help it when you do this."

Qi Feibai's eyes were filled with tangles, and he finally said in despair: "Okay."

He retracted his elbow and was about to move his feet away when Guan Linyu said again: "Forget it, I can still bear it."

Qi Feibai grinned: "I knew you were the best."

Guan Linyu looked at him helplessly.

Qi Feibai took the extra step and put his leg on one of Guan Linyu's legs, letting Guan Linyu hold him while his toes hooked Guan Linyu's calf.

Being entangled with Guan Linyu like this, a huge sense of security surrounded him, and his whole body relaxed a lot.

Guan Linyu didn't eat much, and spent most of his time serving Qi Feibai.

What he wanted to eat was not the food on the table.

Occasionally, he even thought morbidly that he wanted to take Qi Feibai away and lock him up to prevent him from doing whatever he wanted.

Lock him to the bed with exquisite iron chains so that he cannot leave.

But when he looked sideways at Qi Feibai, seeing his eyes full of innocence and happiness, his heart softened and he couldn't let go.

The two of them had a sticky meal that lasted an hour.

Finally, Qi Feibai sat down on Guan Linyu with his stomach full, leaning on his shoulder and yawning.

Guan Linyu asked him: "Where will you go back at night?"

Qi Feibai said in a daze: "My home."

Guan Linyu: "Okay."

He put his arm through Qi Feibai's knees: "Shall I carry you down?"

Qi Feibai put his arm around Guan Linyu's shoulders: "Okay."

Guan Linyu hugged him and the private room door opened.

The restaurant hall is not noisy, and the lights are not too bright. There is only one lighting lamp hanging above each table seat, and the atmosphere is a little ambiguous.

As Guan Linyu stepped out, the diners subconsciously glanced sideways, then withdrew their gazes and looked secretly again.

Between friends, eyes often collide, and countless messages flash past.

Qi Feibai didn't pay attention to everyone's gaze, and his eyes fell on the tight and twitching veins on the side of Guan Linyu's neck.

He stretched out his hand, passed it with his soft fingertips, and said softly: "Brother Linyu, are your blood vessels going to burst?"