Chapter 97

Mrs. Duan wanted to say, isn't it?

In families like these, isn't it important to marry a wife who is well-matched?

Unless, like their Duan Rong, they can meet an omega with a 100% high matching degree, the most important thing is whether another family can bring benefits or help to their own family.

For families like theirs, in-law relationships have become a means to expand connections and bind the interests of two families.

Seeing her natural look, Mrs. Guan smiled slightly: "For a family like ours, being well-matched is the least important thing for marriage."

Doesn't this mean that the Guan family's strength can completely ignore family background, and they don't need to marry to bring the Guan family to a higher level.

Mrs. Duan's face sank.

Yes, Guan Linyu had no marriage before, which also made the Guan family stronger.

Now that his marriage to Qi Feibai has become a national topic, it is also being discussed in circles at their level, but no one said that his marriage will affect the status and strength of the Guan family. On the contrary, certain aristocratic families cannot marry with the Guan family. , expressing regret.

Mrs. Duan's face darkened, if Guan Linyu hadn't been abandoned by them.

She lowered her eyes.

No, she shouldn't be thinking about this now. The purpose of her coming here today is not to quarrel with Mrs. Guan.

Mrs. Duan took a deep breath and turned to look at Guan Linyu, who had been silent all this time: "Linyu, can you let them leave first? I have something to tell you."

Guan Linyu frowned: "Sorry, I can't."

Mrs. Duan gritted her teeth: "Then can you go to the conference room or lounge with us? What we want to say is not convenient for others to hear."

Guan Linyu said: "They are not others."

He said: "If you have anything to say, just tell me. My time is limited."

"Guan Linyu!" Mrs. Duan looked at this strange son, not expecting to hit a wall here.

She looked back at her husband.

But what can Mr. Duan do?

He frowned and looked at Guan Linyu, then at the three people next to him, his words unspeakable.

Finally, he sighed: "Let's put it this way."

He already felt exhausted.

He is not a person who can resist things in the first place, otherwise why would his family value the genes of his offspring so much? Because he cannot afford it, he needs someone who can.

And that person should have been their son Duan Rong.

Duan Rong is also good enough, but he seems a little inadequate against Guan Linyu.

Mrs. Duan frowned, walked towards Guan Linyu, and sat on the seat opposite Guan Linyu, with her husband standing behind her.

Behind her were the scorching gazes of Qi Feibai and the others, which made her very uncomfortable.

Finally, Mrs. Duan spoke to Guan Linyu in a low voice for the sake of the Duan family: "Linyu, you are our child by blood and Rong'er's brother. You are relatives connected by blood."

Guan Linyu's eyes flashed with amusement.

Mrs. Duan's eyes darkened and she suppressed her displeasure: "I know that everything we have done has hurt you a lot, and we will compensate you, but the most important thing now is your brother's matter, Qi Yao and your brother The genetic match is 100%, I think you know that he cannot die, he must become your brother's partner, you can tell him to let him go."