Chapter 146: Extra

Interstellar world.

The Penguin Pavilion at Ocean Park is a place full of fun.

In the huge glass wall in the museum, transparent ice-cold glacier models are embedded in the wall, simulating the Antarctic waters.

Tourists gathered around the fence of the penguin area and took out their cell phone cameras to take pictures of the penguins playing leisurely.

Penguins were playing in the water in groups, and they flapped their wings and caused splashes of water.

The penguins swimming in the water are strong, agile and cold.

Sometimes they roll in the water, sometimes they splash out of the water like arrows.

All the penguins can't steal the attention of tourists from the eyes of one little penguin.

This little penguin is An An.

Today is An An's last day of work at Penguin Paradise.

He worked tirelessly back and forth between the railings and the penguin arena, and the purpose of this back and forth was to fill his empty little school bag with penguin dolls.

He wanted to give this small gift to all the tourists who came to see him today.

Normally he only spends two hours in the Penguin Pavilion.

Today I stayed for an unprecedented 4 hours.

An An was very reluctant to leave, but his father said that he could still come to the Penguin Pavilion in the future, but he would no longer come here as a penguin, but as a human.

After half a day's work, An An put on her schoolbag and was sent to the lounge by the staff.

In the lounge, Qi Feibai fell asleep in Guan Linyu's arms, while Guan Linyu was processing files on the optical computer.

After the staff came in, Guan Linyu raised his index finger and made a silent gesture to him.

The indoor lights were dim, and the sunlight filtered in through the windows, forming a blurry halo behind them.

The entire room was plunged into deep shadows, and only the silence where Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu were located was broken by the sunlight.

Guan Linyu had a stern expression on his face, and his deep eyes held a majestic aura that made people afraid to look closely.

The staff felt the strong pressure from him, and their steps became more cautious.

The staff put An An down, left the room lightly, closed the door, and then breathed a sigh of relief.

But when he thought about it again, he only remembered that when Guan Linyu's eyes fell on Qi Feibai, they were softer than those outside the window.

He sighed in his heart, they are indeed a model couple who are envied by the whole world.

in the room.

An An walked quietly to the two fathers and looked at Qi Feibai.

Guan Linyu raised his hand and rubbed his head, raised his eyebrows and asked him if he wanted to sleep too.

An An worked outside for 4 hours and went back and forth so many times that her long legs were sore.

He shook his head up and down at his father, indicating that he also wanted to rest for a while.

Guan Linyu hugged him, held him in his arms, and held him with one hand.

An An leaned against Guan Linyu, rested her head on his length, and closed her eyes to rest.