Chapter 12

In Qi Feibai's small room, the setting sun filled the living room.

The small and cramped room is no longer as lifeless as before.

The room is not tidy enough, but it is full of life.

Qi Feibai was lying on the sofa with his feet on the back of the sofa. His feet were wrapped in white socks. They were warmed by the sun and swayed slightly in the sun.

He adjusted the optical brain screen to a suitable place and settled accounts leisurely and self-sufficiently.

He took out all the gifts he received and gave the whole number to Guan Linyu to spend. There were more than six thousand left. He saved three thousand and said to himself: "Save this and give it to brother Linyu later."

The remaining 3,000 yuan was his living expenses and rent during this period.

After doing all this, he felt extremely satisfied.

No wonder those penguins who have found wives look so happy. Raising a "wife" can really make people happy.

The account where he saved money was named: Brother Yang Linyu's special account.

Then the screenshot was sent to Guan Linyu: [Brother Linyu, this is the money I saved for you. If you want to use it, just ask me for it. I will make more money in the future. 】

[Why didn't you accept the money just sent to you? 】

Guan Linyu was dealing with his sister, and when he saw that account, he was inevitably distracted.

There was suddenly an empty space in his chest, and then it was filled instantly.

Some buried memories reappeared in my mind.

"Brother." Guan Yaoyao's worried voice came.

Guan Linyu came back to his senses, took another look at the screenshot, and with a thought in mind, he accepted the 60,000 yuan given to him by Qi Feibai, and raised his eyes to look at Guan Yaoyao: "What did you just say?"

Guan Yaoyao said: "I said it was a joke to be friends with Qi Feibai. He has a bad reputation. If you want to have a boyfriend, he is not a good choice."

Yu Zhe, who had already placed the fish properly, was slightly startled when he heard this. Then he chuckled and joined the conversation between the two: "I thought so before."

Guan Linyu put away his light brain and raised his eyebrows to look at Yu Zhe.

Yu Zhe coughed lightly: "The trend of the Internet is too extreme. Many times, the truth will be covered up by people's negative emotions on the Internet."

Yu Zhe glanced at Guan Linyu and smiled teasingly: "Mr. Guan's eyes are better. The first time Mr. Guan met Qi Feibai, he knew that he was not the person reported on the Internet."

Guan Linyu put his hands into his trouser pockets: "Are you keen on flattering now?"

Yu Zhe said: "It's not flattery."

He looked at Guan Yaoyao: "I have met him three times, and my impression has changed drastically. You will know it when you meet him."

Guan Yaoyao became really curious: "Is he a good match for my brother?"

Guan Linyu frowned: "I have no intention of developing a partnership with him. Should you also respect my decision?"

Yu Zhe said: "It's okay to be a friend. He is also a therapist."

Guan Yaoyao and Yu Zhe looked at each other thoughtfully.

At this time, Qi Feibai watched Guan Linyu accept the money and did not reply to his messages.