Chapter 137: Extra

Ever since Guan Linyu fell in love and got married, his mantra at home has been "good".

Not only is he extremely doting on his lover, he can satisfy most of his lover's requests.

He does the same with his own children.

My younger sister has grown up now, can speak, and can also ask for gifts or certain things from her parents.

She is still young and lives in a simple environment. All she wants is food or toys.

These Guan Lin domains can be satisfied.

This was the first time she asked for something other than food and toys.

She wanted a doll to kiss, and even let herself spend money to buy it.

Guan Linyu only felt a headache.

Qi Feibai was watching the fun and laughing.

He shook his head and said to his sister: "You can't buy a baby girl with money! A baby girl bought with money is not a good baby girl either!"

Mingwu also chuckled and stretched out his hand towards his sister: "You ask your father to buy it for you, why not ask me, and I will ask your brother-in-law to give you another baby to kiss."

After saying this, Xiao Su blushed.

Qi Feibai already knew relevant information such as human gender ratio and fertility rate. When he first heard that Xiaosu was pregnant, he felt that Mingwu was amazing.

Being able to get an omega pregnant so quickly, Mingwu is not much worse than those alphas.

After hearing this, my sister's eyes lit up, she opened her hands and rushed towards Mingwu: "Auntie!"

Ming Wu sneered and caught her, "You know how to shout. When you grow up, I will take you out shopping to see if you dare to call me aunt in front of passers-by on the street. I am not afraid of embarrassment."

How could my sister understand this? She only heard the words shopping and aunt.

Immediately he stood on Mingwu's lap, jumping up and down.

"Shopping, aunt and uncle?"

An An looked at her sister with envy.

An An also wants to go shopping, but An An can't go shopping in her current condition.

Xiao Su gently touched An An's head: "Come on An An, as long as An An can maintain a human appearance like her sister outside, she can go shopping with her."

An An's eyes lit up: "Chirp!"

"Come on An An!"

My sister's eyes also lit up: "Brother is going shopping!"

She hasn't gone shopping with her brother yet.

The family of four played at Xiao Su's house for an afternoon and then headed back home.

After returning home, An An pestered Guan Linyu and Qi Feibai to practice.

He wants to practice hard, he wants to become a human being, he wants to go shopping with his sister, and go to kindergarten.

The penguin world at this time.

Guan Linyu and Qi Feibai's friends discussed taking the children to settle down at the beach.

This actually goes against the breeding habits of penguins.

They breed their pups far from the coast, not just because the ice is stable, less likely to break, and safe from predators. At the same time, it can also give the cubs more time and space to integrate into the huge group of penguins and conduct penguin socialization training.