Chapter 36

Of course Shi Ke couldn't accept what he was facing now.

He lost job promotion opportunities, his family lost electoral advantage, and his career stalled.

The family has lost its good reputation, and when they appear in public, they always feel like someone is poking their spines in the back and mocking them.

All this was because he and Qi Feibai broke off their engagement, and because Qi Feibai said things that ruined the image of their family.

Shi Ke took a step back, stepped outside the door frame, and looked at Qi Yao with particularly complicated eyes.

The image of Qi Feibai looking at Guan Linyu with love flashed through his mind countless times.

He seemed to know what he should choose.

Qi Yao is the omega that he can't reach, and being with him will confirm their previous scandals and make their reputation fall to the bottom.

With Qi Feibai, the love in Qi Feibai's eyes will be transferred to him again, and their family will regain its good reputation.

As for Qi Yao, without Qi Feibai's obstruction, his pursuit of Guan Linyu would be smoother.

Shi Ke looked at the person he had loved deeply for a long time. The words he just said had extinguished all the love in Shi Ke's heart.

He decided to say goodbye once and for all.

"I know what you mean. This choice is good for both of us. Fei Bai and I are not destined to be unrelated, but you are."

He nodded lightly, turned around and left, letting go of his past love with every step he took.

He was moved by his own choices and felt sorry for himself.

Qi Yao looked at his leaving figure and felt sarcastic.

Regardless of fate, whatever is good for them is just a selfish person.

Of course, this is the best result.

Without Qi Feibai standing in the way, Guan Linyu would have become his "subordinate".

It was already evening when Qi Feibai woke up. The wind was blowing loudly outside the window and the sound of heavy rain falling on the window made him even more lazy in bed and didn't want to get up.

He rubbed himself on the bed twice, felt the touch of the tie between his wrists, put the tie under his breath, and smelled the scent that belonged to Guan Lin's domain, and felt at ease.

For a moment, he opened his eyes wide and called up his light brain to inquire: Can you get pregnant by biting the mark on the back of your neck?

Countless answers told him: no.

Qi Feibai: "What! You've already been marked, but you can't get pregnant yet! This is too troublesome!"

It seems that it must be marked as a knot.

But will the knot mark look like biting the back of the neck?

He was slightly frightened.

It was the back of the neck where the fate of the animal was locked, and the powerlessness and panic arose spontaneously from the bottom of the heart.

What's more, he died from the mouth of a seal. The seal that bit him to death bit him on the back of his neck, dragged him into the deep sea, and made him die.

"But Brother Linyu is obviously not a seal."

Why was there such a strong oppressive force that caused some resentment and resistance deep in his soul?