Chapter 20

"Most alphas are carnivores."

"Mr. Guan is no exception."

With the driver's help, Qi Feibai ordered several of Guan Linyu's favorite dishes.

The omega originally wanted to pay the bill, but Qi Feibai refused: "I want Brother Linyu to mark me, how can I spend other people's money to buy him dinner."

Xiao Su and his omega friends: "..."

Xiao Su coughed lightly: "Doctor Qi, it's better not to say such explicit words as Mark."

Qi Feibai: "But, I just want him to mark me."

Xiao Su finally compromised.

No wonder Dr. Qi is so mentally healthy. He really lives a free life.

Half an hour later, the driver drove Qi Feibai to the Guan Group.

The outside of the Guan Group building seemed to be brightly lit, and many people should be working overtime.

The driver parked the car outside the building.

Neither of them noticed that a car was following them far behind.

The car was parked far away from the company. The telephoto lens poked out from the small gap in the glass window and took many photos.

The driver looked at his co-pilot companion who kept pressing the shutter button, and was filled with anxiety: "This is related to Guan Linyu, do you really want to take this order?"

The co-pilot companion said: "It's not like you don't know how much this bill is. After finishing this deal and flying away, we will be rich for a long time!"

The driver was also very excited about this.

But thinking about the person who found them, he looked at Qi Feibai getting off the car in the distance and sympathized with him.

His fiancé was indeed not a good person, and now he wanted to ruin Qi Feibai's reputation.

Outside the company door, the driver got out of the car and said to Qi Feibai: "Doctor Qi, the president's elevator did not record my information. I cannot enter from the underground parking lot."

"You and I will go to the front desk and ask the front desk to grant permission."

The driver was not sure whether Guan Linyu had made arrangements.

Unexpectedly, Qi Feibai got out of the car, the company door opened, and a female beta wearing an OL suit came forward: "Hello, Dr. Qi, General Assistant Yu has given orders, and I will take you to General Manager Guan's office."

The driver paid more attention to Qi Feibai.

There are not many people who can make Mr. Guan care to this extent.

Qi Feibai is sometimes insensitive, but he is very sensitive to matters related to Guan Linyu.

He carried the food box, waved goodbye to the driver, and immediately came to the beta front desk. He asked with joy in his eyes: "Is it because Brother Linyu cares about me that I bothered Sister to pick me up at the door!"

The beta at the front desk was heartbroken for a moment. Looking at Qi Feibai, who had a shining smile and delicate and beautiful appearance under the bright lights, he also smiled: "Yes, Mr. Yu rarely orders us to receive him at the door."

Qi Feibai immediately became proud: "I knew it!"

He sweetly said to the front desk: "Thank you, sister, for your hard work."