Chapter 57

The moment Guan Linyu's lips were touched, he raised his hand to clasp the back of Qi Feibai's head and deepened the kiss.

He frantically absorbed Qi Feibai's scent to soothe his restless and tired heart.

He finally understood why most alphas could be soothed by their omegas. The feeling of relaxing all the tense nerves in his body made Guan Linyu feel like he was trapped in a cloud.

He deepened the kiss, not even satisfied with it.

He stood up, took the initiative, picked up Qi Feibai, and put him directly on the table without even wanting to walk a few steps.

The next moment, while he was kissing Qi Feibai deeply, which made him confused, he pressed the control button of the office.

The curtains slowly lowered, gradually blocking the light coming from the window.

The lights in the office also dimmed, and the door was locked with a click.

The entire room was filled with the two men's uncontrollable gasps and the wildly overflowing and intertwined pheromones.

Guan Linyu kissed Qi Feibai's neck, but stopped.

Qi Feibai didn't know why. In the dim light, he saw the wolf-like gloominess in Guan Linyu's eyes. He hugged Guan Linyu's shoulders tightly and his voice was thicker than usual: "Brother, mark me."

He thought of something again, and his voice was even lower, as if only the sound of breath was floating in Guan Linyu's ears: "Husband...me."

The next moment, a violent storm of kisses and plunder swept through.

Qi Feibai felt it was unbearable, but he wanted more.

The desk under me is very hard, but the environment of the office seems to be more indulgent than the rest room.

Guan Linyu's ferocity took away his sanity, and his eyes were blind, surrounded and controlled by Guan Linyu's pheromones.

This time, he no longer felt uncomfortable and afraid. He opened himself up just to make it easier to conceive.

After a long time, everything calmed down.

Guan Linyu smelled the ambiguous smell in the air, and suddenly wanted to sit down and smoke a cigarette, but he didn't have such a thing in his office.

He carried Qi Feibai, who had fallen asleep, to the lounge. After cleaning him, he placed him on the soft bed and looked at him with tender eyes.

Guan Linyu looked at Qi Feibai's delicate facial features in the dim light, his fingertips gently slid across his jawline, and whispered: "Feibai, when I finish working for a while, I will propose to you, and you will agree." ?"

Qi Feibai didn't respond to him, but he seemed to have seen Qi Feibai's eyes shining with stars, and he agreed happily.

Guan Linyu smiled slightly, got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. He still had many things to deal with.

Today is a rare break from the busy schedule.

But after that, he had to get busy again.

At this time, a hundred miles away, deep inside the palace, was the eldest prince's palace.

Duan Rong passed through the guard posts step by step and arrived at the eldest prince's study.

When he came today, it was rare that he didn't see the eldest prince professing lewdness in the daytime.