Chapter 53

Qi Feibai is more dedicated than anyone else at work, and more positive after get off work than anyone else.

In the afternoon, he went to a patient's home to provide him with psychological counseling. He left the patient's home and gave Guan Linyu the address of the patient's community in the elevator.

Qi Feibai: [I'm here, just got off work! 】

Guan Linyu: [Okay, I'll be at the gate right away. You can see me when you come out. 】

Qi Feibai waved to Xiao Su beside him: "I'm going on a date with brother Linyu. You can go home by yourself!"

Xiao Su: "I know, I know!"

After saying this, Xiao Su saw Qi Feibai's interest and became a little worried: "Xiao Bai, don't be too impulsive, we have to do it step by step!"

Qi Feibai clenched his fist: "I know, I will restrain myself! I will do what the host Mingwu said!"

Xiao Su nodded and asked him again after a moment: "If Mr. Guan has an arrow on his bow, he must shoot it. You..."

Qi Feibai looked forward to it directly: "Of course I accept it! I'm ready to get pregnant with him 500 times!"

After being taught by Mingwu, Qi Feibai knew that many things should not be rushed, but should be done step by step and planned slowly.

Of course, when Mingwu learned that Qi Feibai wanted to conceive Guan Linyu's child like this, he was shocked.

Later, Mingwu convinced himself in his heart.

With a character like Qi Feibai's, it's normal to have such unbridled ideas.

He couldn't take it seriously.

But Mingwu is not the kind of beta who would attack omegas. He likes omegas from the bottom of his heart and is willing to respect and protect them.

Therefore, when he was talking to Qi Feibai, he even followed Qi Feibai's wish and said to him: "You can think of you and Guan Linyu as a group like us beta."

"Most of us betas have difficulty conceiving, but we have not given up on pregnancy. As long as we have this plan and preparation, we will go all out, and we can successfully conceive about once every 500 times."

"If you work hard towards this goal, you will definitely see results in the end."

Mingwu later explained to Xiao Su: "It's not that he doesn't understand many things, it may just be difficult for him to accept them. We force him to accept them, which is not only cruel, but also very blind, so we leave everything to time." ."

Therefore, at this time, Xiao Su was no longer so shocked after hearing Qi Feibai say it 500 times.

After all, nothing could come out of Qi Feibai's mouth.

The two of them were talking and had already arrived at the gate of the community.

Qi Feibai saw Guan Linyu's car, but he did not abandon Xiao Su immediately, but watched him take a taxi and leave. Then he trotted to Guan Linyu's car, opened the door, and showed a bright smile: "Old... ..."

Before he finished speaking, Guan Linyu said: "Get in the car first."

Qi Feibai got in the car and approached Guan Linyu: "Don't you like me calling you husband?"

The co-pilot snorted.

Qi Feibai looked over and saw that it was Yu Zhe.

Yu Zhe smiled and said, "I'm sorry, Xiaobai, I asked Mr. Guan to give me a ride and disturbed your date."