Chapter 79

The shock in Qi Feibai's eyes shocked Guan Linyu's mother, so that Guan Linyu's mother's loving smile froze on her face.

But she didn't know what she did wrong, or what words irritated Qi Feibai.

Guan Linyu's mother could feel the air condensing, and even Guan Linyu's eyes when he looked at her were full of unbelievable shock.

Qi Feibai quickly put the penguin egg into the pouch on his lower abdomen with quick eyes and hands, and looked at Guan Linyu's mother warily while holding the pouch.

Guan Linyu's mother originally had good intentions, but she didn't want to do bad things.

She really didn't know what to do. She was thinking about how to apologize to Qi Feibai?

But I don't know where to apologize.

Guan Linyu, who was also shocked when he heard what his mother said on the side, calmed down first, and then dropped a bombshell to his mother: "Mom, you can't eat these eggs. And it's convenient for you to inform the family doctor now." Come here? Let them bring a full set of pregnancy examination equipment and drive a medical vehicle over."

Guan Linyu's mother's attention was instantly diverted.

"family doctor?"

"Full set of pregnancy check-up equipment?"

"What's wrong, Xiaobai? Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

Qi Feibai quickly shook his head: "I'm fine. I feel very comfortable. I'm just a little hungry."

Guan Linyu: "Mom, you must specifically tell the family doctor. I need them to tell me the exact time of Qi Feibai's pregnancy."

Guan Linyu's mother is not stupid. She can firmly occupy the position of Mrs. Guan and has an extraordinary status in the circle of wives. It is not only because of the special status of the Guan family, she is also a smart and wise person.

He instantly understood the meaning behind his son's words.

They had been speculating that Qi Feibai was pregnant. Although there was no definite medical evidence, various signs showed that their guess was generally correct.

The housekeeper also planned to ask the family doctor to give Qi Feibai a comprehensive examination after Guan Linyu talked to Qi Feibai and with Qi Feibai's consent.

Because of the special nature of Guan Linyu's genes, they unilaterally determined that the child was the child of Qi Feibai and Shi Ke.

Qi Feibai's ex-fiancé is indeed Shi Ke.

That man was also full of schemes, but Qi Feibai was too innocent.

This allowed them to make that conclusion.

Now Guan Linyu's words made his mother almost lose her balance.

What he meant was that it was possible that this child was not Shi Ke's?

At this time, the person with slitted pupils was Guan Linyu's mother. She looked at Guan Linyu in disbelief and asked with her eyes.

Guan Linyu nodded slightly, confirming his mother's doubts.

Before Guan Linyu's mother had time to digest the news, she turned around and left, muttering: "You guys wait, I'll ask the housekeeper to notify the family doctor right away."

As soon as she finished speaking, her pace became faster and faster.

The housekeeper is always on call downstairs.