Chapter 119: Extra

Guan Linyu wanted to catch up and get back the stone he gave to Qi Feibai.

But before he could make any move, he felt his head was dizzy and the whole goose was fainted from anger.

His consciousness returned to his human body, and when he looked at Qi Yao, who was bringing fruit in front of him, Guan Linyu, who was already cold-faced, became even colder.

This Qi Yao, after so many lifetimes, a dog cannot change his habit of eating shit.

Guan Linyu would not usually say such shameless words, but now he was really angry with Qi Feibai and his liver ached.

His face turned paler than before, and his eyes were filled with emotions that were about to explode. He said to Qi Yao: "Put away your thoughts. If you don't want to die, just live your life honestly. Maybe that day I will If you're in a good mood, I can still let you live."

Even Yu Zhe looked at Guan Linyu in surprise.

Mr. Guan rarely speaks such emotional words. What's wrong? This Qi Yao is so difficult for Mr. Guan to accept?

Guan Linyu lowered his head and felt an indescribable depression in his heart, as if a stone was pressing down on his heart, making him unable to breathe.

He twitched the corners of his mouth, and a fierce look flashed in his eyes. Even if he was selfish, he couldn't accept Qi Feibai being with other geese.

He could try his best to give Qi Feibai what he wanted, but he couldn't accept him being with other penguins.

He took a deep breath, turned and left the hospital, and said to Yu Zhe who was following him: "Give Qi Feibai some resources and help him overwhelm his cousin in terms of popularity and public opinion."

Yu Zhe didn't know why Guan Linyu made such a decision, but he would never doubt Guan Linyu's decision to disobey him.

He would not challenge the angry Guan Linyu.

Isn't that seeking death?

I don't know who provoked Mr. Guan.

Yu Zhe mourned for that man, and if he offended Mr. Guan, he would definitely die miserably.

Qi Feibai, who had offended Guan Linyu, was showing off himself in front of the female penguin.

"Look at the stone in front of me. It's really beautiful and hard to find. As long as you are willing to be my partner, I will give this stone to you."

Qi Feibai said to the female penguin in front of him: "Don't look at me because I am small. This stone is hard to find..."

At this point, his eyes were wandering and his tone was guilty: "The fact that I can find such a beautiful stone means that although I am small, I am no worse than other geese. Other penguins may not have this perseverance and patience!"

"Don't hunting and hatching eggs also require perseverance and patience?"

When he said this, he still felt a little unsure.

This stone was not found by him, but by that strong penguin.

I don't know if I can deceive the female penguin in front of me.

This female penguin has just become an adult and this is her first year looking for a mate. Before Qi Feibai, not many penguins came to her, so she didn't experience too many sweet words.

She even felt that what Qi Feibai said was right.

When looking for a spouse, you really need to find someone with perseverance and patience.