Chapter 92

The day before the Mid-Autumn Festival, Qi Feibai and his colleagues from the company went fishing on a yacht.

Everyone kept stopping him from jumping into the sea to swim and catch fish. Fishing was not exciting to him, but he also caught a lot of sea fish.

After returning home, his family also cherished the sea fish he brought back.

All the dead ones were frozen, and the living ones were kept in the fish tank in the kitchen for him to cook for everyone tomorrow night.

It was a holiday during the Mid-Autumn Festival, and Qi Feibai did not broadcast live.

It's just that Guan Linyu has to have a few small gatherings, and he only has time to come back at night.

During the day, the family needed to make some other arrangements, so Guan Yaoyao could only take Qi Feibai out for shopping.

As a pregnant woman, it was difficult for him to go to dangerous places, so Guan Yaoyao took him to the mall.

Qi Feibai followed Guan Yaoyao and saw a lot of things that girls like.

Even when Guan Yaoyao was getting his nails done, he asked the manicure artist to draw a little penguin on the nail of his left ring finger.

They played outside for a long time, and Guan Linyu came to the mall to pick them up after finishing their social activities.

Qi Feibai took Guan Linyu's hand and showed him off the little penguin on his ring finger: "Do you think it's cute?"

Guan Linyu held the egg incubator in one hand and was held by him in the other. He looked sideways at the little penguin on the tip of his ring finger, with a smile in his eyes: "Is this an adult emperor penguin?"

Qi Feibai nodded: "It's the male penguin, the tallest among the penguins!"

Guan Yaoyao walked behind the two of them, feeling so tired that her tooth ached, and she cried silently for her lack of existence.

My brother really had a wife and forgot about his sister. When he went out with her before, he would never leave her behind.

But when she thought of Qi Feibai's three-month-old belly and their little penguin that would be born in less than a month, her eyes kept falling behind her sister-in-law, fearing that her sister-in-law would not look at the road while walking. Suddenly fell down.

When the group returned home, Qi Feibai wanted to cook.

He stood at the door of the kitchen, holding the apron handed to him by the chef, with a particularly tough attitude: "I must do it myself! I have studied for so many days, I must cook it myself."

Guan Linyu wanted to attack him, but he refused and looked up at Guan Linyu: "I just wanted to show you how powerful I am!"

Guan Linyu didn't understand why he was so insistent, but finally followed his wishes.

The family poked their heads at the kitchen door.

Qi Feibai was wearing an apron, and his bulging belly was more obvious than before.

His belly has grown very fast in the past half month or so, and now it is very noticeable when he takes off his coat.

The kitchen fume is immediately removed by the range hood, and the fish is prepared by the chef and just put in the pan and fried.

The sound of sizzling came from the kitchen, and the aroma spread.

Qi Feibai smelled the original aroma of fish and swallowed his saliva. He was sure that his cooking skills would surprise everyone tonight!