Chapter 132: Extra

After that, Guan Linyu increased the intensity of his work and compressed more time for his family.

He often takes An An with him and guides him to practice at home.

The door to Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu's bedroom was closed and the curtains were drawn tight.

The lights in the room were brightly lit, illuminating the whole house like daylight.

In the corner of the room is a small children's play area covered with carpet.

My sister and An An often play games here.

Today, a family of four is here.

Qi Feibai sat cross-legged, and his sister sat in Qi Feibai's arms, holding a small penguin doll in her hand. She hugged the little doll's head and kissed and nibbled on it. With a clear voice, she called her brother clearly.

Guan Linyu hugged An An and sat in front of them, and whispered to An An: "From now on, dad will accompany you to control your body. Later, your sister will come to play with you. You must control yourself and don't let Make your own little hands and feet."

The younger sister raised the penguin in her hand and cheered loudly: "Xiao Sou Xiao Xiao!"

An An had a penguin face, looked up at Guan Linyu, then at Qi Feibai sitting opposite him, and then nodded.

"An An knows."

Qi Feibai raised his sister's hand and said with a serious face: "Then I'll let my sister go!"

Sister: "Sister Fang!"

An An: "Let my sister go!"

Qi Feibai let go of his hand and patted his sister's little butt: "Go and play with your brother, hold his little wings and bite him! Let him turn into little hands and come out!"

The younger sister immediately threw away the penguin doll in her hand, threw herself to the ground, and crawled towards An An on both hands and feet, huffing and puffing to cheer herself up.

Then she threw herself into Guan Linyu's arms and hugged An An.

He hugged An An's little wings again, and his mouth, which had just two small front teeth, bit on the little wings.

An An's hands that usually turned into human baby hands.

At this moment, Guan Linyu reminded An An from behind: "An An, don't change."

An An immediately suppressed her little penguin face and used her other wing to pat her sister's little face.

My sister instantly got into trouble with An An, and the two were laughing and playing around.

Guan Linyu also brought over several toys for An An and his sister to play with. These are the toys they usually use when playing around.

After playing around, Guan Linyu and Qi Feibai noticed another change in An An.

Guan Linyu immediately reminded An An, and An An instantly restrained her mind and controlled her body.

It's just that the effect is not very good. His hands and feet will occasionally change, and sometimes small human ears will grow next to his cheeks.

It was also Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu who were his fathers. They would not feel scared no matter how they looked at their sons, so they did not scream in surprise.

My younger sister, who had grown up with An An, was used to it and didn't think it was anything. She even reached out to grab An An's ears.

An An was very frustrated. She stopped having fun, grabbed her sister's hand away, turned around and walked a few steps in front of Qi Feibai, buried her head in Qi Feibai's arms, and then sobbed softly.