Chapter 158: Extra

Qi Feibai didn't get the answer he wanted that night. He didn't even know that he had been robbed by Mingwu.

Just tonight, under the romantic narration of the movie, in that narrow but soft sofa, his good friend was eaten and wiped clean by Mingwu, the colorful game anchor, who couldn't even lift his fingers. How could he still have the energy to search for the kind of drug he wanted that would cause the alphas to protest strongly and not allow it to be produced?

He only felt that Guan Linyu became extremely dangerous at a certain moment that night.

Guan Linyu hugged him at night and gently touched his waist. The movements of his fingers were obviously so gentle, but the words he said made Qi Feibai shudder.

He said: "By the time you are out of confinement, your body should be almost fully recovered."

Qi Feibai pushed Guan Linyu's chest and expressed his truest wishes to him: "I don't want to get pregnant yet. We already have two children. Is it okay to raise the children first and then continue the pregnancy? You are like this I have no energy every day, so how can I raise my children?"

Guan Linyu held his hand and kissed his forehead again. His voice was gentle and could not be refused: "Who told you that if we are intimate, we will definitely have children?"

Qi Feibai blinked: "Isn't it?"

Guan Linyu squeezed his palm and continued to educate him: "Of course not. If the omega is pregnant and has children all year round, let alone whether he can afford to raise them, the couple's life will be greatly affected."

"Even if an alpha wants to reproduce his own offspring, he will not ask too much from his children. For an average family, one or two children are enough."

"The alpha hopes to have more time to spend private space and time with his omega, and live a life of just two people."

Qi Feibai thought to himself, this may not be the alpha's idea, this is your idea, and you represent all alphas.

Of course, he had no way to verify it. Fortunately, he still had half a month to prepare.

Human beings often say that it is best to rely on others to run, but it is best to rely on oneself.

It is better to seek help from others than to ask for yourself. In the end, Qi Feibai can only save himself by relying on himself.

With this idea of a male protagonist, Qi Feibai has the courage to learn and explore, and travels in gossip forums in search of the ocean of knowledge.

In this way, he really found a solution that he felt would be useful to him.

He saw a complaint from an omega mother on a baby forum.

The omega mother said: Since she gave birth to the child, her figure and appearance have not been able to return to the state before pregnancy, and she has no time to dress up, so her husband has not touched him for a long time. There is a child sleeping between them at any time, like an irremovable 38th line, completely cutting off their married life.

Other mothers and fathers all comforted her under the post.

Some people also suggested some solutions to her.

Only Qi Feibai discovered the ingenious way to save himself from the fire and water!

It turns out that when children are around, men will lose interest!

If you think about it, it's true.

For Qi Feibai, there are many things about human beings that he cannot understand, which can cause them a certain sense of shame.