Chapter 65

Xiao Su even ignored Ming Wu at the door and helped Qi Feibai back to the living room to sit down on the sofa. She said earnestly like an old mother: "I told you, don't act too hastily. Don't make me worry, okay?"

Mingwu, who was still standing at the door: "?"

Just now I was feeling guilty for my petty heart, but now I feel that the person I am overthinking is not myself.

A gust of autumn wind blew outside the door, Mingwu shuddered, and his heart felt as cold as winter coming early.

He is tall and big, and standing alone at the door is quite conspicuous.

After Xiao Su complained about Qi Feibai, Ming Wu suddenly had an idea: "Tomorrow, can you go to the kitchen and help me heat up the food and put it on the plate? I have to guard him here."

Qi Feibai could enjoy the feeling of being cherished and treated by Xiao Su.

Every word and every movement of Xiao Su told him that he had a baby in his belly!

There's a baby!

Mingwu walked into the room slowly, put his bag and coat on the sofa, and put snacks on the coffee table.

As he walked towards the kitchen, he looked back at Xiao Su and asked uncertainly: "Why do you care so much about him now? It was never this exaggerated before."

Xiao Su sat next to Qi Feibai and brought the snack over for Qi Feibai to choose. When he saw the snack Qi Feibai picked out, he grabbed it and put it aside: "You can't eat this."

After saying this, he responded to Mingwu, who had become a laborer in the kitchen: "I have always cared about him and it has never changed."

Mingwu thought to himself, I really believed your ghost!

How could it have never changed? You were never like this before.

His heart became even colder.

When it was time to eat, he watched helplessly as Xiao Su lifted Qi Feibai to the sky.

It is really afraid of falling when you hold it in your hand, and afraid of melting when you hold it in your mouth.

However, Qi Feibai, the little goblin, enjoyed it especially. He did not even bother to pamper Xiao Su in return, and even ordered Xiao Su to peel shrimps for him.

How to explain this?

If this wasn't OO love, he would have suspected that Qi Feibai was really pregnant with Guan Linyu's child.

Mingwu grabbed the shrimp from Xiao Su's hand, gritted his teeth and peeled the shrimp, and said with a nonchalant smile: "Xiao Su, I think you treat him better than Mr. Guan. Are you trying to occupy Mr. Guan's position? ?"

He said it in a joking tone, but Xiao Su immediately distanced himself from the relationship: "What are you talking about! I am the most supportive of Xiao Bai and Mr. Guan being together!"

Mingwu's joke got even bigger: "Then why do you treasure him? Is it possible that he and Mr. Guan went through an estrus period and she actually got pregnant?"

"How is that possible!!!" Xiao Su retorted subconsciously.

Qi Feibai also nodded hastily, but his eyes were so bright that Mingwu even felt that his eyes were brighter than the setting autumn sun outside the window.

He said something was wrong.

When something goes wrong, there must be a monster.

Now it seems that this demon is not in love with OO.