Chapter 141: Extra

On the coast, a group of skuas were chirping, and their lives were shaken.

"That group of penguins is simply crazy. When any penguin sees us, they are not afraid. Instead, they rush towards us and peck us with their beaks!"

"My brother! He died at their hands! When did we skuas become so weak that we would die under the mouths of penguins! And they are still a group of penguin chicks that have not even grown all their fur!!!"

The skuas became increasingly sad and angry.

A skua said: "Then if we go to take revenge, I won't believe us skuas, and we won't be able to defeat a group of penguins!"

"Yeah, why can't we deal with them yet! We are the most powerful! They are our food!"

The group of skuas who had just escaped from death were cursing: "Forget it, forget it, it's not necessary."

"Don't be angry, don't be angry, don't eat grudge food, it will really kill you."

"The world is so big, there are so many penguins, and you can still catch fish on the sea surface, so just relax and relax."

The group of skuas that had never been there: "???"

"No, you are too cowardly, we are the predators of penguins!"

"Yeah, weren't you very angry just now!"

"But many of our brothers died!"

"We have been there so many times, and in so many times we didn't believe in evil, and all of them died! They penguins also ate skua meat!!!"

The skuas who just clamored for revenge said: "I want to eat the Adélie penguin chicks."

"Yeah, the Adélie penguins are pretty good too, but they're a little far away."

"I have a shadow on penguins now, why don't we catch some fish."

"It's not impossible, I have some shadows too."

Since then, a legend has spread in the world of skuas.

There is a group of penguins, don't be too impatient with them, they are scary, they will attack back and eat skuas!

The penguins that eat the skuas have already begun to moult at this time.

The little penguins in the penguin land are gradually heading to the beach in groups because their parents will no longer go back to feed them.

Qi Feibai looked at the boundless sea, turned to ask Guan Linyu beside him: "You want to teach the baby to swim and hunt?"

Guan Linyu: "Of course, it will take many detours by groping on its own, so why don't we take it with us."

Qi Feibai's heart trembled.

Emperor penguins rarely teach their children. They will leave when the children moult, leaving the children to form a team and go to the beach on their own, where they learn to swim and hunt on their own.

When Guan Linyu said such words, Qi Feibai felt a warm current gurgling out of his heart.

He jumped on Guan Linyu, but fortunately Guan Linyu was strong and was not knocked back by him.

He flashed a pair of extremely bright eyes, and his eyes were full of Guan Linyu's figure, "You must be the best penguin father in the world!"

Guan Linyu rubbed his head: "Then, am I the best penguin companion in the world?"

Qi Feibai nodded: "Of course!"

He even made it clear: "Next year during the mating season, I will still be your partner!"