Chapter 70

The autumn wind has brought the chill of early winter, and the withered yellow leaves in the Qi family's yard were blown rustlingly down.

Qi Yao's father stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window in the living room, looking at the leaves that were stirred by the wind and falling, with a serious expression on his face.

There were footsteps behind him. He looked back and saw his wife walking towards her with a sad look on her face, and the look in his eyes became darker.

"You still failed to persuade him to get his genes tested?"

Qi Yao's mother shook her head sadly: "I don't know why he is so hard to deceive now. He won't listen to me even if I talk badly."

Qi Yao's father said: "I have made arrangements with the Academy of Sciences. As long as they take him there, they can destroy his glands on the pretext of checking for accidents. Whoever wants to check other things will not be able to check them. ."

Qi Yao's mother has been so anxious recently that her hair is falling out in handfuls. She still looks charming in the past, and she really doesn't look like a person in her 50s. Now she has several more wrinkles on her face. No matter what skin care products she uses, Can't push those lines down.

She sat on the sofa, but her body couldn't relax. Her back was still tense. She turned to look at her husband: "Then everything will go well with Qi Yao."

"He must successfully injure his glands and have something happen with Guan Linyu, and then he can force the Guan family to marry him back home on the grounds of false pregnancy!"

"I can't contact him now. I don't know if he is safe there or if he has completed the mission we assigned him!"

She looked at her husband again, hating the iron that could never be made into steel: "You shouldn't have been soft-hearted at the beginning, saying that this was your brother's only bloodline and that you wanted him to survive. Now this time bomb has robbed us of our beloved son. Son-in-law, how will Qi Yao live in the future?"

"He and Duan Rong have a 100% genetic match. If you can't get pregnant immediately after marriage, it will definitely arouse the suspicion of the Duan family. Even if you are in a high position in the genetic bureau, you can guarantee that he will choose Qi Fei for every test. She has a white gene but has a 100% matching rate and is still unable to get pregnant, so she will be criticized!"

"The Duan family is not a fuel-efficient lamp. If they find out anything in their investigation, then our Qi family will really be doomed!"

Their plan was extremely perfect.

When they discovered that Qi Feibai's genes were extremely good, but their son had inferior genes, this would not only cut off their son's future, but would even affect their own status in the circle.

If their son had excellent genes, how many alpha families would be willing to associate with them, just hoping to marry their son.

Qi Yao's father was working in the Genetics Bureau at that time.

He took advantage of his job to control Qi Feibai, who knew nothing, and exchanged the genetic data of Qi Feibai and Qi Yao.

But this is not enough to make them feel relieved.

They are always afraid that one day it will be revealed that their son will not be able to get pregnant immediately after getting married, or even become pregnant, which will have a huge impact on their family.

The emergence of Guan Linyu's genetic test results undoubtedly opened a huge window for them.

As long as Qi Yao can marry Guan Linyu, it no longer matters whether he has children or not, because people will not think that Qi Yao is unable to have children.