Chapter 60

Guan Linyu's kiss fell again, so hot and crazy.

He wanted to realize the thoughts deep in his mind that could never see the light of day, and he wanted to take apart this sweet omega in his arms countless times.

He took away the breath from his mouth and let his body gradually become soft in his arms.

He could feel the mania rising in his heart. If he allowed this mania to continue, he didn't know what he would do.

What he was thinking was that the omega couldn't bear it and he had to restrain himself.

Reason gradually prevailed.

Guan Linyu tensed his back and pulled himself deeply from Qi Feibai's body.

He took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

Qi Feibai came back from the passionate kiss and was at a loss.

He looked at Guan Linyu with confused eyes. He didn't know why he was so lingering just now and stopped now.

He hooked his wrist around Guan Linyu's neck and whispered softly under him: "Brother, what's wrong with you?"

After a while, he opened up Ren Du's second channel again: "Do you want to call me husband?"

"Honey, hurry up, I want it."

Guan Linyu's tight string was about to break. He was breathing deeply, his eyes were red, and his voice was squeezed out of his throat: "Do you know what you are talking about?"

His fingers caressed Qi Feibai's chin: "You shouldn't be like this today. My self-control is far from as good as you think."

Qi Feibai: "Don't be restrained."

"I don't want you to hold back."

He suddenly remembered a previous experience between the two of them: "Brother, do you want to take medicine? The medicine I bought for you last time is in my schoolbag."

Sure enough, these words stimulated Guan Lin's alpha reflex area.

No alpha would want to hear such words from an omega. Doesn't this mean that he is not good?

The kisses fell like a storm.

Guan Linyu gradually released his possessiveness towards Qi Feibai.

This time they were crazier than ever.

In the room, the pheromones belonging to the two people were particularly strong.

The pheromones of omega and alpha collide fiercely, entangled passionately, and cannot be separated for a long time.

Both of them originally thought that this was just an ordinary intimacy.

But they didn't want to have their pheromones reach their peak at the same time that both of them lost control.

Not only did Qi Feibai's body not calm down, it even gradually became hot and entered a state of extreme emptiness and loneliness.

The moment Guan Linyu felt Qi Feibai's abnormal pheromones, his eyes sank. He was completely unable to control it and entered a susceptible period.

He didn't expect that Qi Feibai would enter estrus now.

It stands to reason that Qi Feibai's genes are not very good, and when he enters estrus, he is not as good as an omega with good genes.

The last time, Shi Ke also used medicine, which forced Qi Feibai into estrus.

Guan Linyu never imagined that Qi Feibai could enter estrus again not long after his last estrus. He even wondered whether Qi Feibai had taken medicine himself.